No announcement yet.

Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are watching step daughter number one's dog and got her groomed. Not only does she look like a different dog she acts like it. Loves to be petted now.
    Coco transformation.png
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• My oldest son and his wife got back from Germany and have a house just outside of Chattanooga. I took Ace back to them last weekend. I have to admit I teared up pretty good as we were driving off.

Man, you can really get attached to a dog in just a few months...

Boone was confused, but is pretty much back to normal, although one day last week we were getting ready for our morning walk and he stopped in the kitchen and looked under the table where Ace liked to lay and then he looked at me as if to say "Where is that little asshole?" That was a rough morning for me. Ha!

Here is Ace at his new digs.

thumbnail_Image-1.jpg
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Looks like a Shit Shitzzu

Comment

• We had 2 when I was a little guy

Comment

• That was great of you guys to doggie sit, I would have a hard time giving him back, too.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Dog toy .jpg
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
                  We are watching step daughter number one's dog and got her groomed. Not only does she look like a different dog she acts like it. Loves to be petted now.
                  Coco transformation.png
                  By the way Coco is now a permanent addition to our household. Step daughter's schedule was so full Coco was crated for 20+ hours a day. Here she is only crated when we have an appointment and she doesn't poop before we leave.

Comment

• Sounds like Coco has a much happier life!! Bravo!!
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• You going dark web to sell that hair mat? If not, I'm in. Never know when one can use a little sod for the fairway or derelict Santa disguise, in a pinch.
                      Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Sorry the groomer disposed of it. Maybe contact a groomer and see if you can get on a wait list for disposable pelts.

Comment

• It's time for Christmas pictures.

thumbnail_Boone.jpg

thumbnail_Boone 2.jpg
                          Last edited by CGVT; December 5, 2023, 07:09 PM.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Mrs Claus is way out of your league.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                              Mrs Claus is way out of your league.
                              Ha!

She was the best part of the event.

Comment

• Our Christmas card.

Screenshot_20231215_115638_Edge.jpg
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X