No announcement yet.

Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got this in the mail from one of our forum dog lovers. It is hilarious. Not sure that Boone is impressed though.

Thanks, -Deborah-

thumbnail_IMG_4962.jpg
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Aww Boone. ❤️

I had hoped it would fit him better than it did for hundred-pound Jack!
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Jack also looked like a fluffy sausage in that jersey. Haha

20231010_164220.jpg
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
          Jack also looked like a fluffy sausage in that jersey. Haha

20231010_164220.jpg
          You just got to caption that picture.

“You do realise that if i was as big as a polar bear, I’d kill you for putting this on me….. Like the mental Michigan Murderer that i’d be.”
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Hey! I was going to send the Hutch dog jersey to my son for Ace, but after thinking about it, I realized that they would probably only put it on him for a picture and then not be used again, so,

If there is anyone here that has a smaller dog than Boone and Jack that would want this, send me a DM with your address and I'll mail it to you.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• WTF

Comment

• That’s my caption, he don’t look happy

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  If there is anyone here that has a smaller dog than Boone and Jack that would want this, send me a DM with your address and I'll mail it to you.
                  Once again, my obese ferret is left out.
                  Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post

Once again, my obese ferret is left out.
                    So that's what you're calling it now.

Comment

• Please give your obese ferret my condolences. Obese ferrets have feelings too

Comment

• We got Boone 6 years ago, today.

Six years ago:

25551908_10212906384046417_7721682240113159815_n.jpg

Today:

thumbnail_IMG_4967.jpg

Comment

• Happy Gotcha Day, Boone!!

CG, totally did not mean to burden you with the jersey. Feel free to donate it or sell it on Ebay or whatever is easiest for you.
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• love it! My dog is way too small or I would snatch that up in a heartbeat. 💙
                            "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                              Happy Gotcha Day, Boone!!

CG, totally did not mean to burden you with the jersey. Feel free to donate it or sell it on Ebay or whatever is easiest for you.
                              No burden, Deb. It is really cool, just too small. I thought it would be better to send it to a Lions fan rather than my non-football watching son. Ha!

There must be somebody on the Forum that has a mid sized dog that would like it?

Comment

• I'm in the large Lab club with you guys! Shadow is @ 85 lbs., so I am guessing pretty close to your dogs size.
                                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Working...
                                X