No announcement yet.

Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many times does my ditzy dog need to see the movie UP before she realizes the dogs aren't real???!
    "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Nicely done Deb. A win-win for sure. The sad part is that the former owner had to deal with losing her pet along with everything else. At least she can find comfort in knowing that Reba went to a good home.

Comment

• Very cool Deb. Glad to hear you got her. I too found empty home syndrome was too unbearable when my dogs have left.

I talked to a friend of mine at my vets who is in charge of the GRROM fosters and helps them all deal with their issues. She told me after I had talked to you that they have changed some of their criteria and got kind of nutso also.

I hope you and Reba get many years of enjoyment.
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• That's AWESOME Deb. Absolutely AWESOME.

GO LIONS "11" !
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Congrats Deb. I know Reba will have a great home with you.
            AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
            2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
            3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
            4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
            5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
            6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
            7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Awesome story Deb. Congrats and good on ya.
              "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Good for both of you, Deb.

You will both be good for each other.

Reba is a lucky dog.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Thanks, everyone. I feel very lucky!

Here's another photo from the Mutt Strut. Such a cutiepie!!!
                  Attached Files
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• WoW Deb. Is it me or does Reba have a striking resemblance to Sonny?

GO LIONS "11" !
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Congrats Deb, Reba is very luck to have gone to a good home.
                      "We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine. We're the last in line." - Ronnie James Dio

Comment

• A friend of mine just found out his 4 y/o golden has bone cancer in his jaw.

Comment

• Bone cancer of the jaw?

Wow.

Chewing on those treated pig parts since a pup?
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                            A friend of mine just found out his 4 y/o golden has bone cancer in his jaw.
                            DWT: Hi! I'm DWT. Just thought I'd drop by this thread and shit all over this lovey-dovey, adoption-shmoption bullcrap.
                            Last edited by Kansas; May 16, 2011, 06:56 PM.
                            It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Reba looks adorable!
                              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• DanO, they have very similar faces at certain angles. And she has the whole "I'm getting old and going grey" thing going for her, too.

DWT, that's terrible news. Goldens are quite susceptible to cancer. Age four is far too young, though. :(
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X