No announcement yet.

Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally took the time to work on some pictures of my dog.

So, here’s Sim?o/Simon (all our 4 pets have people’s names).

He was born on 2007, on Eastern day, and he’s the son of Matilde a Labrador female of my wife’s parents, and from an unknown dog that dated Matilde for a brief while. So he’s not a pure Labrador, he’s a bit thinner than a male Labrador.

We are "bad owners" for spoiling him too much and maybe that’s why he’s not aggressive enough to fight back when is attacked by our neighbors dog.

Here is Simon in some good moments:

My wife spoiling our dog, Simon napping with his 2 sisters and brother (he grew up with our 3 cats, and sometimes I even think he acts like a cat), and in our pool. Simon is the number one user of our pool, he loves to swim, and he even goes to swim by his own in hotter days.
    Last edited by Septem; February 5, 2012, 09:26 AM.
    Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
    🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
    https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Septem, Simon is so handsome!! And looks very happy. He is obviously well-loved.

Your wife is lovely as well.
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Simon looks adorable. It's not surprising that he swims on his own if he's part lab...

and I fully agree with Deb's second point... ;)
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-9EYFJ4Clo"]The Dog Strikes Back: 2012 Volkswagen Game Day Commercial - YouTube[/ame]
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Loved the dog part of that commercial!!! The Star Wars part, not so much.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Great pics, Septem! Thank you for sharing.

Deb - I agree with you about the VW commercial.
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Thanks Deb, SLF and LFIJ.

Deb and SLF, blame my sister in law for both (Simon and Margarida) looking so good on those pics, she took them.

Tony G, the dog part is funny indeed. They show it here on the news when they were talking about SB, and how much it was paid for an add. About 2 million USD for a 30 seconds add, if I'm not wrong.
                Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
                https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• So, my oldest son is allergic to most breeds of dog besides the obvious hypoallergenic ones. But the problem is we are searching NE Indiana for a Cairn Terrier (the one we've decided upon) and have been only able to find one that is not mixed bred and he's "pending sale".

Anyone have any suggestions or ideas?
                    Not only man to man.......but as fact.
                    (AAL) 2011 - Tony Scheffler

Comment

• the hypoallergenic dog is myth. There are ones that are less of a burden but they all have allergic issues either with hair or dander.

Why limit your search to NE Ind? How about NW Ohio and Western Mich?
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Not really sure we want to travel 2-3 hours away to see if my son has an allergic reaction to a dog or not. We tried going to Bluffton, OH for one but it ended up being a stray that was a mix. He had a reaction.
                        Not only man to man.......but as fact.
                        (AAL) 2011 - Tony Scheffler

Comment

• I hear you, akavana. My daughter has a dog allergy as well, so when we went searching we had a heckuva time. Two different friends of ours had recently gotten a havanese, and not only did we like the disposition of the breed, but my daughter didn't have a reaction to either of our friend's pups. So we got ours from a breeder in northern Indiana, which was a 2 hour drive away.

We've been very pleased with our girl. She is a sweetheart, but she isn't doing anything to diffuse the dumb blonde stereotype. Last night she ate a pile of my husband's toenails.
                          Attached Files
                          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Gross, kay lol!!
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I guess your husband is going to have to stop leaving piles of toenails hanging around Kay. :-)
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• so true. In his defense, he wasn't quite finished with the task, she snarfed them down while he still had his foot in his hand. Luckily I wasn't in the room to witness it or I probably would have vomited.
                                "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

Working...
                                X