No announcement yet.

Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it would interfere with the child's family that was raising it.

Would a rapist that fathered a child have rights to it? The sire's rights are not unlimited.
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• So a man has sex with a woman who he may not even know is married, she gets pregnant with his child, his progeny, part of him, and you want to deny him the right to see his child because she's married. She CHEATS and you want to punish him. I can't even believe you made this statement----------"He's just trying to screw up that family."

You're a FUCKING ass. I can't even believe it. I'm done with this conversation.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I want to do what's best for the child. If that means the child is raised in a 2 parent family then I'm all for it.

As to your opinion of me, I'm hardly shocked that you would boil over yet again. It must be tough to be so volatile. It has to make life difficult for you.
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Hey Big Dan and Tone, thanks for turning the dog thread into a debate about how oppressed dudes are. It's much better than seeing cute pictures of dogs. ;)
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Sorry, Dan Of Arc went on his crusade. I should have known better than to discuss it with him.

Comment

• 24 Dogs Who Are Waiting For You To Take Them On An Adventure

Please please please please please please HOW CAN YOU SAY NO TO THAT FACE? Grab the leash and your exploring hat, you two are going on an adventure.
              1. MASTER, I’M RESTLESS!

Via: 2damnfunny.com

2. OMGOMGOMGOMGTHEREYOUARE

Via: cheezburger.com

3. YIP YIP YIP YIP I’M PSYCHED

Via: lllooolll.com

4. STAIRS. OMG STAIRS. THEY’RE EVERYWHERE. HELP

Via: theboredninja.com

5. DO I WANT TO GO OUT?? ARE YOU FOR REAL?? OF COURSE I WANT TO GO OUT

Via: gifsoup.com

6. SCUSE ME? SCUSE ME.

Via: post.barkbox.com

7. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEP

Via: gifans.com

8. I DON’T KNOW HOW TO HANDLE MY EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW HELP

Via: plus.google.com

9. THE. FLOOR. IS. LAVA. LET. ME. OUT.

Via: davidkanigan.com

10. WHAT’S THE PROBLEM. ARE WE LEAVING? LET’S LEAVE.

Via: alltheweek.com

11. YOU’RE KILLING ME WITH THIS, LET’S GO.

Via: injuredunicorn.tumblr.com

12. SO MUCH ENERGY WHERE DO I PUT IT

Via: gifday.com

13. WHO PUT THIS TURTLE HERE.

Via: 2damnfunny.com

14. YOU LOOK GREAT TODAY! LET’S GO, BEAUTIFUL HUMAN!

Via: bunnyfood.tumblr.com

15. I’M TRYING TO KEEP IT TOGETHER BUT IT’S HARD PLEASE TAKE ME OUTSIDE

Via: midnightmelancholia.tumblr.com

16. HNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Via: sincerelynikki.wordpress.com

17. LKSD;FLKJASDOIJ;ALKEFN;LASKG’IOJVL YES NOW GO

Via: alexandertheinnocent.tumblr.com

18. GET OFF TUMBLR AND TAKE ME OUTSIDE, HUMAN

Via: sushiotb.tumblr.com

19. ……….PLEASE?

Via: orangeeworld.tumblr.com

20. I’M PRACTICING. THIS IS HOW I’LL WALK WHEN YOU PUT ME DOWN. DO YOU HAVE ANY NOTES.

Via: fullretardgifs.tumblr.com

21. LOOK AT ME. I SHOULD CLEARLY BE ON A MOUNTAIN TOP.

Via: perniciosa.tumblr.com

22. NAOW.

Via: smplgifs.tumblr.com

23. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG SHIT

Via: chichiwho.tumblr.com

24. WE WANNA GO ON AN ADVENTURE!

Comment

• Yes, and my cause is wrong because I'm not a minority. We can have people stand up against the name Redskin because that's a minority issue but I should just shut up because I'm not a minority.
                Last edited by DanO; June 18, 2013, 06:59 PM.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Take it to the politics thread

Comment

Comment

• No Dan, you should shut the fuck up because its the dog thread. I'm happy to discuss it with you, and the origins of the rule elsewhere.
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Hey now! I have the right to have my doggie eat dinner with me!!!!
                        One of the first things I taught Buster was he has his food and I have mine. I do not want to be bothered while eating and that includes begging, when Buster sees me sitting down to eat he goes in the other room and lays down. Now on the patio drinking a beer is cool to me, I used to bring him in the bar with me, he would jump up and sit on the bar stool next to me.

Comment

• Those adventure seeking dogs are awesome!
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Oh, really? Did you have to put on those?

Attached Files

Comment

• Lighten up, Francis.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• groan
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X