No announcement yet.

Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They did that at our water park this weekend "Barktember". My little guy is a bit shy, though, so we didn't go.
    "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Mine went nuts when they heard this

[ame]http://youtu.be/iCyAyVQNr3I[/ame]
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Oh those sweet babies!!!!
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• lol Had to tease Buster on that one :-)

Comment

• Lost dog decides to run half marathon

'Boogie' becomes Internet star after completing course in Indiana

Author: By AJ Willingham HLNtv.com
                Published On: Oct 09 2013 04:54:35 PM EDT Updated On: Oct 09 2013 05:29:09 PM EDT

(CNN) - When Boogie the dog woke up Saturday, he probably didn't expect to compete in a grueling road race.

Somehow, he found himself keeping pace with runners in the YMCA Half Marathon in Evansville, Ind., and became something of an Internet celebrity in the process.
                According to HLN affiliate WFIE, police said the sweet chocolate Labrador -- who'd slipped his leash and been missing since the night before -- managed to complete the entire course without assistance. Who knows, maybe he was just looking for company, or trying to ask passers-by where his owners were.

Though he clearly made some fans along the way, animal control was waiting at the finish line to pick him up and take him to a shelter for some rest and relaxation.

Police and spectators began posting about Boogie on Facebook, hoping to find his rightful owners. Luckily, the owners stopped by the shelter looking for Boogie, unaware that their dog was already an area celebrity.

After one long run and a happy reunion, Boogie's athletic adventure didn't go unrewarded. The persistent pup was given a medal for his running achievement, and he seemed to wear it with pride. After all, 13.1 miles is nothing to sniff at!
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Ahem. this is not something that can be said loudly in my hood but, GO Boogie!
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• lol Mark
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• [ame]http://youtu.be/Vz_JCip9Ihs[/ame]
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Awww, bears just wanna have fun!!!
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Dogs are cool. Cats suck!

Last edited by DanO; October 18, 2013, 11:27 AM.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• good stuff

Comment

• Where was the "tether ball' bear, Tony? I've seen one up north. I wanna say somewhere near Mesick.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• This one was reno NV. I like that area of the state. Frankfort, Buelah, Pt. Betsie and Crystal Lake are favorite places of mine

Comment

Working...
                                X