No announcement yet.

Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• That's perfect.
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThQKtgBloUw"]Belka(Alaskan Malamute/Siberian Husky),our 20 day old pup howling - YouTube[/ame]
        AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
        2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
        3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
        4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
        5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
        6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
        7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Aww so precious.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Very nice, Islair.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• The oatmeal really kills it all the time.
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Comment

• aww
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Must have sound on for this:

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                        And a flash player and probably a Facebook acct (aint happenin on this households iPad)
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Thanks for the update on your infostructure
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Get Iconic Movie & TV Show-themed KUNUFLEX™ Button Down Shirts, Tees, Hoodies, Flannels, Hats, and Other Sweet Gear from Official Collabs with Star Wars™, Disney™, Jurassic Park™, Marvel™, and More of Your Favorites! Shop RSVLTS® Today!
                            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• This Newborn Baby Girl Has Already Made A Friend For Life ? Cute Dog Follows Her Everywhere
                              Dec 29, 20130 311

At only 2 weeks old, this baby girl has made a friend for life. Zero (the dog) has decided that she is his to keep and follows her around to always be as close as possible, no matter how appropriate or not the moment may be. What a cute pair they are!

Comment

• Not be negative or anything, promise......, but I wouldn't be leaving that wee girl alone in a room with Zero.
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X