X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
    Iron Maiden Rocks!

And 2112 is cool too.

If I can just train him to hold up lit lighters..... we can go to concerts!!!!!
    What a cute singer

When I was in high school, our Golden Retriever would sing along to the song "Feelings." "Rowww, rowwww, rowwwwww (feelingssss)"

Our current dog, a rescued Golden, must have gotten in trouble in his younger years for barking because he absolutely refuses to speak/bark/whimper now. Occasionally, we'll catch him speak/bark/whimper when he's dreaming, so we know he does have a voice...
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

What a cute singer

When I was in high school, our Golden Retriever would sing along to the song "Feelings." "Rowww, rowwww, rowwwwww (feelingssss)"

Our current dog, a rescued Golden, must have gotten in trouble in his younger years for barking because he absolutely refuses to speak/bark/whimper now. Occasionally, we'll catch him speak/bark/whimper when he's dreaming, so we know he does have a voice...
      A friend of mine had a Golden Retriever that he got as a pup named Clementine. He didn't teach her to not bark she just didn't. His next Golden, a rescue, barked like crazy.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post

A friend of mine had a Golden Retriever that he got as a pup named Clementine. He didn't teach her to not bark she just didn't.
        Yeah but she said, "Hi y'all, I'm Clementine, nice to meet you."

Sooo much more impressive than singing mutts.

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• We decided to get Boone neutered. We did the deed Monday. One of the guys at the dog park I take him to was giving me shit and said that I should put them in a jar and keep it on the shelf, so... I made some pickled eggs this morning and put two of them in a small jar. I am going to take it to the dog park and give it to him
          Yes. I am a laugh a minute.

IMG_2121.jpg
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Ewww lol
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Ha!
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• How are everybody's doggies doing during this pandemic? Our guy has me and my husband home 100% of the time and has become sooo needy. A total velcro dog. We don't mind but know there will be some adjustment when we go back to working outside of the house.

Also, Atlas insists on regular trips of "bye bye" now. He will stop next to the car on our way outside and refuse to move. So we drive him around the block and he's happy. 🤷

AtlasToyHorder.jpg
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Ha!
                    I changed Boone's food a couple of months ago. I went from Hill's Healthy Advantage Adult Oral that we can only get from the vet at about $3.00 a lb to Purina Pro One at a fraction of the price. It was a big mistake. He started to get fat and lethargic and it changed his entire personality. I went back to the Hill's about a month ago. He has slimmed back down and has his old personality back.
                    I guess it is no different for dogs than it is for humans. A poor diet is bad.

BTW, since the 4th of July just passed I think it is time to bring back this video.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The Purina Pro Plan line is good, not sure about their ONE line. Atlas is on their Bright Mind food for seniors and that stuff is magic.

Love love love that video, thanks for reposting it.
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I couldn't have picked a better time to get a puppy last year it seems. Shadow is now 1 year and 8 months old. I think we are past the chewing stuff up phase (4 TV remotes, 2 xbox controllers, a few computer mice, and a long list of other items). I know the lockdown helped a lot. I've had a couple of days back in the office last week, and now have a mix of working from home and will be in the office a couple days also. It is so nice coming home and not finding a disaster zone!

You have never seen a dog who sings more. Anything that comes on that sounds emotional sets him off. John Lennon imagine, Dust in the Wind, Iron Maiden, Rush, Alice in Chains, anything Chris Cornell, Supertramp, Pink Floyd. He just sings to everything.

Shadow (2).jpg
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Awww!! Shadow looks like a very good boy!!
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                            Awww!! Shadow looks like a very good boy!!
                            But...Is he the BEST boy?

Comment

• Yep. Just ask him.
                              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                                I couldn't have picked a better time to get a puppy last year it seems. Shadow is now 1 year and 8 months old. I think we are past the chewing stuff up phase (4 TV remotes, 2 xbox controllers, a few computer mice, and a long list of other items). I know the lockdown helped a lot. I've had a couple of days back in the office last week, and now have a mix of working from home and will be in the office a couple days also. It is so nice coming home and not finding a disaster zone!

You have never seen a dog who sings more. Anything that comes on that sounds emotional sets him off. John Lennon imagine, Dust in the Wind, Iron Maiden, Rush, Alice in Chains, anything Chris Cornell, Supertramp, Pink Floyd. He just sings to everything.

Shadow (2).jpg
                                I wanna see this singing 👍
                                WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

Working...
                                X