No announcement yet.

I wanted to inform the forum of YOOPERMAN's (my Dad) passing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rob, thank you for sharing the information with, my heart & prayers goes out to you n yours!!
    I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

This sucks

Comment

"I think walking makes people fat. Most of the people who walk by here all day are fat so I assume it's from walking too much."

I had not seen this before either, but it made me laugh today after a feeling of sorrow. Thanks Yoop and God Bless you and your family.
        Forever One!

Comment

Rob, thank you for sharing. My condolences to you and your family.

Comment

Rob - I hope good memories of the life Walt lived help assuage the loss of his passing.
            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

My thoughts are with Yoop and his family right now as the visitation is about to begin and the Memorial will be in a few hours.

RIP, buddy!
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

This really should be in the Celebrity thread too. Yoop was a forum celebrity.

Comment

Condolences, I can say one his last posts made me laugh about Favre getting hit with the football. RIP

Comment

So sad the hear

I've lost so many people in my life, loved ones, friends, colleagues and people you only know from thier writings on a forum. It's never easy, but having had each and every one of them in my life makes life worth living.

God Speed Yoop.

Comment

RIP my fellow Yooper friend. I will miss you. My sincere condolences to you and your family Rob. Your father was very witty and his posts always made me laugh. I consedered him a friend and, as others have stated, I really looked forward to meeting him one day. It just never came too fruition.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!!
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Rob, your father was a good man and picked me up off the floor a couple times with his wit, humor and charm. A special prayer tonight for a special man.. we love you Yoop, always will.
                        If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

Sorry or your loss Rob. My condolences to you and to your family.
                          Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                          🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
                          https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

Froot said it right: "this sucks".

Certainly puts all of our petty arguments in perspective, doesn't it?
                            Apathetic No More.

Comment

It does. This is a place to escape, but the people are real. I'm sorry about your loss, and wish I had known Yoop better.
                              I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

Terrible news. I lost my father when I was 11 years old to cancer. I know the feeling of watching the ups and downs of his health, and then one day, gone.

Just clicked on his profile, and spent a bit of time reading some of his latest, and older posts. If you haven't already, I suggest you do the same.

My Condolences, Rob
                                09 AAL - Bryant Johnson
                                10 AAL - Mathew Stafford

Comment

Working...
                                X