No announcement yet.

I wanted to inform the forum of YOOPERMAN's (my Dad) passing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. Absolutely sick-hearted to get this news. Yoop was a great poster and cyber-friend.
    It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kansas View Post
      Wow. Absolutely sick-hearted to get this news. Yoop was a great poster and cyber-friend.
      Jackass!

You gotta check in more frequently as you are just as appreciated.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• You are right Mark...Kansas is a jackass.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Cat View Post
          My Oh My Oh MY....In just two weeks....TWO WEEKS, three filthy streaks are ended. A road win, division win and back to back wins......Just two weeks.......Thanks Yoop!

And Sharkie....I know you're reading man....consider one of the last posts Yoop ever made.

Man up Sharkey!!! I've been using you as an inspiration for a long time now. Way back when we both had ugly medical problems. If you give in now, I'll get someone to drive me to your house in Neenah/Menasha, just so I can kick your ass with my only leg that still works. Fucking pussy!! You spend so much time around here I consider you a tough ass Yooper.

Please get help and work things out, trust me, it works!!!!

This is Sharkie's sister......Cat, you said you know Sharkie is reading this..but he is not......he has not been in the Forum since Oct 24th.....he has not read any posts nor posted any.What ever happened here, he missed his first game in 15 years..it hit him hard.... I was just on the phone with him and he asked that i post this.as I read this post to him. .....
          Ok so I do not know what happened or why he is no longer coming in here. I only know that when he is ready he will tell.....he will tell us all I guess. Sharkie and I have always been very close..we are only 13 months apart. So I know this is serious to him. I will respect his wishes.

R.I.P. Yooperman...... :(:(
          "Stuck on Stupid"

Comment

• I talked to Shark the other day on facebook, just to let him know that we miss him around here. I didnt press him for what is wrong or anything, I just let him know that we will be here when he is feeling better.
            AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
            2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
            3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
            4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
            5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
            6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
            7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Thanks Islair....
              "Stuck on Stupid"

Comment

• NS,

Please tell Guppie Gonz said hello.
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Northernstar3 View Post
                  This is Sharkie's sister......Cat, you said you know Sharkie is reading this..but he is not......he has not been in the Forum since Oct 24th.....he has not read any posts nor posted any.What ever happened here, he missed his first game in 15 years..it hit him hard.... I was just on the phone with him and he asked that i post this.as I read this post to him. .....
                  Ok so I do not know what happened or why he is no longer coming in here. I only know that when he is ready he will tell.....he will tell us all I guess. Sharkie and I have always been very close..we are only 13 months apart. So I know this is serious to him. I will respect his wishes.

R.I.P. Yooperman...... :(:(
                  Originally posted by Islair View Post
                  I talked to Shark the other day on facebook, just to let him know that we miss him around here. I didnt press him for what is wrong or anything, I just let him know that we will be here when he is feeling better.

Ditto on the FB thing.

I messaged him and told him that no matter what the issue is, he has a forum full of family to help him.

I guess he wants to keep his problems to himself...which I respect.

NS, if you do see him, please pass along my best wishes!

Comment

• Sharkbait's absence is most perplexing. I hope he is ok.
                    "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• we miss you Shark..
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Rom I met him at the forum game a few months ago and concur but need to give him his space....I look towards AE whom is closest to the situation.
                        Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Nice work Yoop! 3-0 from this bunch of sad sacks? There's no doubt he's got the big mans ear.
                          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I was thinking the same thing. Way to go, Yoop!
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• With such a large task at hand, I'm guessing it took 3 wisemen to get in front of the man for a quick word.
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• LOL, I keep picturing Yoop actually bringing the subject of the Lions up with God and charming him into removing the curse. Makes me laugh and he would love to know that's what we're thinking.
                                "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

Working...
                                X