No announcement yet.

I wanted to inform the forum of YOOPERMAN's (my Dad) passing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 straight victories for the Lions. If anyone needed any proof of Yoops pull with the bigman, they've got it!
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I could not be more sorry he did not get a chance to witness what has happened since his passing.

He was a true fan.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I ran into Mrs. Yoop yesterday in the grocery store. We both looked at each other and said...."how about those Lions"!!! She pointed up to the sky and said she knew that Walt was pulling some strings up there. She's such a sweetheart....

Comment

• Thanks for sharing that JM.

GO LIONS "11" !
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Nice JM ..very nice

Comment

• JM, next time you see her please let her know we miss him also.

Comment

• Great idea Malto.

GO LIONS "11" !
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I certainly will....I see her every few weeks or so......I will pass the info along. She mentioned that she cant get into Yoop's account anymore and that she would like to come on here and read this particular thread. Don't know if she's ever tried setting up an account of her own or not though....haven't thought to ask that.

Comment

• Registration isn't necessary to view threads, fwiw...
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• She actually just left my store....I passed along the message to Nina...and she said thanks. Deb...I passed on the info that she did not need to register. Thanks!
                      We had a nice chat today about wine making. We both like making wine....but she seems to be an ace at it. She's going to bring me some choke cherry wine when she comes back.....Yum!

Comment

• Good to hear JM.

GO LIONS "11" !
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Thanks, JM!

Comment

• Thanks for the update JM! I'd love to have Mrs. Yoop become a member here. I think she would appreciate the camaraderie that we had with Walt! Plus she could share some stories with us, so that we might get to know him better.

Comment

• 3 & 0, baby - first time since I was 12 years old.

Nice work, Yoop!
                              "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Good job Yoop.

GO LIONS "11" !
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X