No announcement yet.

Favorite songs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget the name of that movie, but I believe it was about wrestling.

Comment

• visionquest
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
        this is still my favorite sports music video. For the turn of the century ESPN put together as music video using Aerosmiths, Dream On, compiling all the greatest sports clips of all time into one amazing video.

ESPN Dream On Sports Video - YouTube
        That one is great, Tony. Gives me chills every time I see it
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I am left wondering why Wings Fan hates sports movies but maybe that's a conversation for here:

Comment

• Sports movies are so often overblown Hollywood pieces of drama hyperbole or sappy comedic vehicles.

There are some truer sports movies out there. I have great hopes for the Ron Howard movie on the 1976 Formula One Championship.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0peowCAPGeQ"]Ron Howards - RUSH Sneak Peak Film Preview (2013) - YouTube[/ame]
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• That about sums it up Tony, ... some local boys

[YOUTUBE]yvJGQ_piwI0[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• [YOUTUBE]A6ZkaF1GNNA[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Kazoo - a cigar-shaped musical instrument of metal or plastic with a membranous diaphragm of thin paper that vibrates with a nasal sound when the player hums into it

[YOUTUBE]zjmLsSs0xDY[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• I seen Iggy at the Royal Oak Music Theater when I was 17, front row, everyone was spiting on him (and he liked it (?) during this song (but me). John Densmore's book says he was a shoe in to replace Jim Morrison, but was to unstable. lol , more than Mr Mojo Risin ? Hell - Good - but nobody replaces Jimbo

[YOUTUBE]KHC6QRaq6d0[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                      That about sums it up Tony, ... some local boys

[YOUTUBE]yvJGQ_piwI0[/YOUTUBE]
                      That riff was revolutionary. A moderness that would sound fresh if it came out today.
                      The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• A couple bands that wear their MC5 inspiration on their sleeve:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBUtkPrANRs"]At the Drive-in - Arcarsenal (Live @ Big Day Out '01) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqcM5lVoteQ"]rage against the machine - freedom - YouTube[/ame]
                        The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• [YOUTUBE]UN2VNFpiGWo[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• ^

This and Baby Please Dont Go...2 of my all time favs from Uncle Ted
                            "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c3d7QgZr7g"]Ted Nugent - Stranglehold - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                                A couple bands that wear their MC5 inspiration on their sleeve:

rage against the machine - freedom - YouTube
                                I'm in this video! That was one of my best concert experiences. I say concert because they played live (a lot of songs they played twice), even though they were shooting the video in a warehouse.

Comment

Working...
                                X