No announcement yet.

Favorite songs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5oPtw4yWu8"]The Nylons - Kiss Him Goodbye (Vinyl, 1987) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9FwolBqHbg"]Nylons - This Island Earth - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• 50 most disappointing albums ever
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Two things......

1. Where is Han and his songs?

And

2. Loving this... Heard it on Radio Two tonight driving home....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEL2wardk5s&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Tedeschi Trucks Band Performs "Made Up Mind" at Gathering of the Vibes Music Festival 2013 - YouTube[/ame]
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Han Solo View Post
            Beck - Lost Cause - YouTube

My new favorite song.
            Yeah......, this was Hans last post on October 20th. Lost cause? And he said it was his new favourite song? And he was having issues with his marriage?

WHERE ARE YE HAN? GET FKN BACK HERE.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Much better list here, come on Tony - You should know, nobody cares about that ghetto rap/hip hop garbage here.

The 50 Worst Rock Fails Of All Time

Number #8 should be #1 (people either don't know or don't remember this)

Honorable mention to #11

Crank that proverbial amp up to 11 and get ready for the The 50 Worst Rock Fails of All Time...
              Last edited by WingsFan; November 26, 2013, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• Wingsfan......., stumbled across this whilst looking at a different prog rock band I'm into........., this girl is awesome in my opinion. Over 22K likes......., but 600 dislikes? I find that incredible. You go, girl.

[ame]http://youtu.be/MfvQevEuymU[/ame]

Comment

• Just goes to show you can replace Gilmour with a 14 yr old girl.

I'll take Knopfler over DG
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• A fan of both DS & PF......, but I'd rather go see DG (PF) live before MK (DS).

Think I'll GTFTS now TBH IMO FWIW.

Comment

• group? PF in a walk. Talent? MK

Comment

• Weird you mentioning MK, I've been listening to "Alchemy - Live" a lot recently. Arguably one of the best live albums ever done.

Comment

• aye

Comment

• Someone say Knopfler? Can't find my kid's Pink Floyd vids yet, so you get the Dire Straits solo. Also, you are welcome for the chopping of this 7 minute song down to a minute with crappy camera phone effects.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03KzYUATGR4&feature=youtu.be"]Sultans1 - YouTube[/ame]
                            Last edited by Trickalicious; November 27, 2013, 11:39 PM.
                            Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• I bet you all can't wait!!

AAL Quintez Cephus
                              If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Ringo is looking good and that chick on the right has a KD Lang thing going on.
                                Last edited by Trickalicious; November 28, 2013, 11:31 AM.
                                Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                                X