No announcement yet.

Favorite songs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• For my Scottish brother...HS memories

19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Last edited by Marko69; August 30, 2018, 01:24 AM.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Last edited by Marko69; August 30, 2018, 01:34 AM.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Lucky bastages

Loads of fun, I'm sure

Comment

• In reading up on Stuarts death again (its been awhile [17 yrs], may he RIP), the story mentioned how in those early years Irish band U2 and Big Country were kind of fighting for that sort of 'Celtic Rock' crown, weirdly connected my thoughts to this funny skit by comedienne, Kathleen Madigan. 'Cause I'm sick like that...

Last edited by Panoptes; August 30, 2018, 02:03 AM.

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

Comment

• Sucks that all the videos from before the forum change are gone. Marko you need to use the video link.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

Ahh, much prefer this one. Interesting sound. But one of their guitarists looks about 15....
                      I know right? Kinda torques me that someone that young is composing and playing at that level.

This is kind of a guilty pleasure, but I can't stop listening to this. Lots of pop hooks, but the main riff is just off enough to be interesting and the lyrics and video are humorous. .

Comment

• Here's some mathcore to counter my last mainstream post ...

Comment

• gotta admit in the last few months I have been on a heavy rotation of Iron Maiden and Judas Priest, however my go to before a meeting is another oldie but not too old.

Die M'FER Die

farging awesome
                          Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• I always thought they were singing "Blue Heaven is a place on earth" and wondered where it was.

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• AW NO!!! Now I'll be singing the "blue" version now! Feckin cheers UKBB

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                                I always thought they were singing "Blue Heaven is a place on earth" and wondered where it was.

Me too.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X