Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo buddy!

I can only say, Thanks bro, and the fudgies are on me (we won't tell the Mrs. know we bought 2 dozen, though).
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• 2 dozen? What about you? You not having any?
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
          2 dozen? What about you? You not having any?
          Oh, I guess I meant 3.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• We marched in the St. Patrick's Parade in Detroit with the dance school and this picture showed up on detnews.com. My youngest daughter is the one in the blu shirt pointing out the road apples.

Comment

• Now you can never tell her, "You don't know shit from '_insert phrase of the moment__' "
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• AAL 2013: Joseph Fauria

Comment

• Ha!!
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I saw one like that yesterday

Tebow tebowing and praying "Dear Jesus, help get the Broncos to the SuperBowl

next slide: Manning standing by Tebow. Tebow: "What are you doing here?"
                    Manning: "Jesus called."
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The very first of many 'Cone of Silence'

[YOUTUBE]g1eUIK9CihA[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Great stuff Wings Fan! Love the Get Smart series.

Comment

• AAL Quintez Cephus
                          If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Virginia man accidentally shoots self, wife at gun safety class

(CBS/AP) ROANOKE, Va. - A Roanoke, Va., man and his wife were recovering after he accidentally shot himself and her during a firearms safety class.

The Bedford County Sheriff's Office tells media outlets that Michael L. Deel shot himself in the hand with a .45-caliber handgun. The bullet also struck his wife, Michelle, in the leg as she was sitting beside him.

The incident occurred Saturday during a firearms safety class at a residence. The instructor, Thomas Starke, told police he'd left the room and then heard a shot.

The Deels were taken to a local hospital where they were treated for non-life threatening injuries.

Michael Deel says the shooting was a "stupid accident."
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X