Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this you down the pub, DanO?!

[ame]http://youtu.be/QaY3ykx7C8A[/ame]
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• My wife is from North Carolina and has a "bit" of an accent. When I got home from work last night, nobody was home so I sent her a text. She tried to answer me with voice activated texts.

Apparently her phone doesn't speak her language...

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• LOL!
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          My wife is from North Carolina and has a "bit" of an accent. When I got home from work last night, nobody was home so I sent her a text. She tried to answer me with voice activated texts.

Apparently her phone doesn't speak her language...

Nice. Was it supposed to have anything to do with panties?
          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• You'd have to ask Jack about that, Kay.
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
              Nice. Was it supposed to have anything to do with panties?
              Ha! No. She was telling me that she was walking and that Jack was at his friend's house. His friend's mother's name is Penny
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• LOL, now someone needs to come up with a Southern Drawl App
                "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                  LOL, now someone needs to come up with a Southern Drawl App
                  I think its called a Redneck app

Comment

• Country bumpkin
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• **sigh**

Comment

• That text conversation is absolutely hilarious. You must've been thinking, "Eh? Wtf she on about?!"

I especially like, "Jack event panties" ......, in Scotland, that means jack was at an event, and the event was shit!
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Are you kidding me?

This mornings news reports that lines are already forming at Best Buy to take advantage of Black Friday deals. They also report that some stores had people beginning to line up as early as last Wednesday.

Get a life, people!

Comment

• What is Black Friday? Don't tell me it's another Wall Street thing and I'm going to be feckin skint for another 20 years?

Comment

• No. Black Friday is the term given to the day after Thanksgiving. It is because it used to be the kickoff of the Christmas buying season and because so many people had the day off, the stores are all jammed. It is also because the money taken in on that day used to represent the profit a retailer made for the year. Without the sales for that day, most retailers would be in the red for their annual sales.

Comment

• And queues are starting NOW?

You are spot on, MM........, get a life, people.

Comment

Working...
                                X