Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
    All of it will be marked return to sender (RTS) driving up their costs on behalf of the guy that is going to threaten them in a way they have never considered.

F them
    Heh, heh. I wage the same war on those who use my phone number to try to sell me something instead of buying.

You are getting to be an old fart like me.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Perhaps.

Difference is, you don't seem like you would ever hurt a soul. I, on the other hand, will phuck shit up when push comes to shove.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Do you have high blood pressure, buddy? With this AARP stuff, (whatever that is) and China taking over the world......, I'm thinking you maybe need a call about cheap HBP medication! Calm the fk down, man!
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• No, I'm a man that doesn't have his head in the sand.
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Lol Marko!
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
              Went and done some "YouTube" research on the Cowbell thing. Comes from your very own "Saturday Night Live" show. Can't believe this stuff is all new to me. Watched 3 x 10 minute videos of clips......, must get more of this stuff. It's absolute comedy gold. Mike Myers as the techno German guy? I also didn't realise Wayne's World originated on SNL. Looks like Garth had more to say on it and it's bloody great! Going to be busy tonight checking out more of this.
              Attached Files
              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• ^^^ ^^^
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• This happened yesterday....., long story short, The Sky Tv has been a pain in the ass recently, something to do with a cable, and I know eff all about that area, ...,,, I live in my wife's home town, so she knows a guy who works for Sky. He shows up. She introduces me to him, him to me etc etc. Part of the later conversation went like this:
                  Sacha: So how you been keeping, Davie?
                  Davie: Aw not too bad, sacha. I'm off the drink.
                  Sacha: REALLY? That's great.
                  Davie: Aye I've not had a drink since last March.
                  Sacha: Aw, Davie that's great news. Sharon had told me you were struggling a bit with the drink.
                  Davie: Aye Well, I'm off it now. I had a drink back in September to wet the bairns heid. Then I got absolutely wasted at Christmas with wee Darren, and a couple of weeks ago we all got hammered down the "Tap" but apart from that, been off it since last March!"

I was struggling to keep a straight face and was inside my head!
                  Just met the guy but wanted to say, "SOOOO, by all accounts, at the end of the day, for all intents and purposes, you are still, pretty much, an Alchy bastard?"

Comment

• LOL, He is what he is!
                    AAL Quintez Cephus
                    If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• ^^^ ^^^ Very true!

Comment

• Marko69. I could listen to you tell stories all day long.
                        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Don't let Davie come to Japan...actually, he should come here as alcoholism is perfectly acceptable in this country.
                          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                            Marko69. I could listen to you tell stories all day long.
                            I let Sacha see this post......., she said, "No way, is he being serious!"

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                              alcoholism is perfectly acceptable in this country.
                              There must be a few Scots living there, Jeremy?

Comment

• I haven't met them...but I need to.
                                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Working...
                                X