No announcement yet.

Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, I'm fairly certain there will be other things there to watch...... With some excellent entertainment value! Don't let us down, England!
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I saw that. She's very matter-of-fact about the whole thing. It's great!
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• That is just the best!

I loved the Jerky Boys in the pre-caller-id era.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Not quite laugh ass off, but amusing....., think the Mrs is slightly losing it! She said to me last week, "gave your number to a girl in my work, her name is Kerry. She needs her cooker removed and the gas pipe capped off. Oh and she's American. From Detroit I think. You can ask her about the Lions!"

So earlier today, went along there....... While doing the job I casually said, "SO the wife says you are from Detroit?"
            "Err, no! Never been to Detroit. Never even been to Michigan."
            Totally embarrassed. "Oh right! Sacha must've made that nonsense up then!"
            "She must have, I'm from San Diego."

The laugh ass off part is I've said to the wife, "She's not from Detroit....., she's from San Diego."
            "San Diego? I thought she said Detroit!"

How can you hear that wrong?
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Now expecting a post from DANO.......,

"KERRY FROM SAN DIEGO??? NO WAY! I REMEMBER HER!"
              Last edited by Marko69; June 13, 2016, 11:50 AM.

Comment

• Was she a football fan?
                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Did she have nice hooters?
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• LFIJ: After that conversation starter, I decided not to bother asking. Being the absolute incredible judge of character that I am, (NOT!) going to guess that she isn't a sports fan at all. She looked like an Evening News Anchor woman. Did ask the wife what her job was, and she's an economics lecturer. She looks like an economics lecturer.

DANO: "Confessions of a plumber!" LOL. Sorry, buddy, I didn't check her out closely enough. She looks a strong, confident woman and I'm a total pussy, so just got on with the job.
                    Saying that......, if she did have massive paps, I think I would've noticed. So maybe she didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                      Did she have nice hooters?
                      You tell us, Marko says you remember her.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Blue Oyster Cult just on the radio......., song completely ruined by this absolute laugh ass off moment...... Time to relive it.

[ame]https://youtu.be/GCd0OjjCz88[/ame]

Comment

• I got a FEVAH!
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Does laughing at this make me a bad person?

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Ha. And yes it does.
                              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Didnt get it......., but then listened to the 7:30 news on the radio. Horrific news story. Really hope the child went quick and didn't suffer too long.

Kill all the 'gators in my opinion. Useless creatures.

(Disclaimer: the above opinion is born out of shock after hearing the news story. Do not wish KStat type discussion about how 'gators are good and it's human beings who are the useless creatures!)

Comment

Working...
                                X