No announcement yet.

Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY, HEY, FKN HEY......., CALM THE FK DOWN!! Genesis are from THIS side of the pond!
    Last edited by Marko69; November 24, 2016, 08:23 AM. Reason: Add a smiley Ffs!!
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Hope you guys get this humour (or humor)....... Was just speaking with my dad there. He was out in the car with my nephew, (7 years old)....., they are on the motorway and one of the overhead motorway signs says, "CAUTION FOG".
      Wee Aleks says, "What's cat-ee-on Fog, Grandad?"
      Dad: "Oh, that's the new fog we get here now. It's from outer space. Close the windows, can't be breathing in that stuff. Yes, that Cat-ee-on fog is a killer!"

He used to do that stuff to me all the flippin time!
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Ha! A dad joke is a dad joke, regardless of the country.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
          That picture is a young Jim Caldewell running for his life from Suh btw.

If you haven't seen this, it is good for a chuckle.

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2016/1...-photoshopping
          I never knew that's who it was in your pic. Hilarious
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
            Hope you guys get this humour (or humor)....... Was just speaking with my dad there. He was out in the car with my nephew, (7 years old)....., they are on the motorway and one of the overhead motorway signs says, "CAUTION FOG".
            Wee Aleks says, "What's cat-ee-on Fog, Grandad?"
            Dad: "Oh, that's the new fog we get here now. It's from outer space. Close the windows, can't be breathing in that stuff. Yes, that Cat-ee-on fog is a killer!"

He used to do that stuff to me all the flippin time!
            Excellent!
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I don't get it
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                Ha! A dad joke is a dad joke, regardless of the country.
                very true.

Very quickly, when I was 6 or 7, I read the word "Dalmatian" as Dala-mat-al-ion.
                My dad STILL calls the film "101 Dala-mat-al-ions."

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                  very true.

Very quickly, when I was 6 or 7, I read the word "Dalmatian" as Dala-mat-al-ion.
                  My dad STILL calls the film "101 Dala-mat-al-ions."
                  I was at my parents house when my nephew (then about 4 or 5 years old) asked me if I could hand him the magic flying glass. Took me a minute to figure out what he was asking for.
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• ?
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      ?
                      Believe he is talking about a magnifying glass.

Comment

• Prolly

Was over my head as well
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                          Believe he is talking about a magnifying glass.
                          Ding ding ding...
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                            I was at my parents house when my nephew (then about 4 or 5 years old) asked me if I could hand him the magic flying glass. Took me a minute to figure out what he was asking for.
                            When I listen to music I typically zone out on the lyrics and listen more to the melody. Consequently, my wife stated laughing at me when I heard a song come on the radio and I said, "there's that racquetball song!" (I have played racquetball for decades). "What are you talking about?", she asked, "what does Burton Cummings, Stand Tall song have to do with with racquetball?" I said, "listen to him, he is singing, 'Stand tall, racquetball'". She couldn't stop laughing as she told me that the correct lyrics were "Stand tall, don't you fall".

The truth be told, I knew the word I inserted was not likely correct, but I liked my version better anyway. It's still the way I prefer to hear it today.

Comment

• This is hilarious.

[ame]https://youtu.be/RURv-SR4kj0[/ame]

Comment

• LOL! Nice, Cat!
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X