No announcement yet.

Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd7c5tQCs1I"]Catch the Ice Dude - YouTube[/ame]
    The only logical explanation is:
    I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• That ice one is funny. I heartily enjoyed it. It's a shame it took so long for it to get posted.

oh, wait, http://detroitlionsforum.com/forums/...&postcount=516
      Last edited by Tony G; October 18, 2012, 06:26 PM.
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
        My favorite was the Cutler one because I actually had a friend who was that guy, lived in the frat house long after he graduated:

Cutler is the type of frat guy who's lived in the attic of the house for like twelve years. They probably call him "Cutty." He's the type of guy who walks around the house for months before any of the new pledges work up the nerve to talk to him. He smokes Marlboro Reds.
        Before I opened the link I thought of Cutler first. But Stafford is like the Frat-boy poster child.

Funny stuff.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Once again, Ben Roethlisberger takes a perfectly sweet little joke and explain-rapes the comedy right out of it
          LOL! I totally lost it on that one.
          It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Man stripped, bitten, and knocked down by 7-11 workers for stealing a Hershey Bar (profanity)

[YOUTUBE]ZhgQ1URtrCs[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post
              haah!!!! I dying over hur lol

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• So...I tried to post this week's NFL QBs on Facebook and it only posted the first part. How do you post the whole thing? My forum posting skills are rusty.
                              "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

Working...
                                X