No announcement yet.

Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• youtube Sam Gordon football. Trust me on this.
    Forever One!

Comment

• this?
      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oclLKHg9rsc"]Girl Football Player, 9, Dominates Boys Program: Sam Gordon Chats About Amazing Skills in Interview - YouTube[/ame]
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Tebow's email and web browsing

lol

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Holy crap, and I thought I was pale.
              AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
              2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
              3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
              4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
              5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
              6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
              7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Originally posted by Islair View Post
                Holy crap, and I thought I was pale.
                haha, took me a min to even spot her.

Comment

• Me too.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j6PYvsf8ys&feature=colike"]Kansas City Chiefs Safety Eric Berry is terrified of horses - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Love is grand, divorce is a hundred grand (14 Photos)

November 20, 2012 | In: Celebrity, Girls, Hot Women
                        Follow John on Tapiture
                        View As Slideshow 1

After Mick Jagger reportedly cheated on his wife, Jerry Hall with a Brazilian model, she quickly filed for divorce. All in, it cost Mick an estimated $10-25 Million of his $150 Million net worth.

When Michael Douglas split from his wife Diandra in 2000, he never knew how tenacious she would pursue his fortune. Get this, even after claiming $45 Million of Michael’s fortune, Diandra just kept coming back for more. In 2011 (after Michael beat cancer), a judge finally threw out a case when Diandra went after his Wall St. 2 earnings.

Paul McCartney should have listened to his kids when they told him not to marry Heather Mills. That misstep cost $60 Million.

Kevin Costner and Cindy Silva split wasn’t so bad, it only cost him $80 Million fucking dollars.

Not to be outdone my Kevin, Harrison Ford and Melissa Mathison settled for $85 Million.

Guy Ritchie and Madonna left on good terms but it cost Madonna $90 Million.

Steven Spielberg and Amy Irving called it quits for $100 Million.

Garth Brooks had a nice parting gift for Sandy Mahl – $125 Million.

The highly publicized divorce between Michael and Juanita Jordan ended to the tune of $150 Million.

Neil Diamond out of nowhere! His divorce from Marcia Murphey drained him for a whopping $150 Million.

Arnold diddled the maid, had a kid, and Maria decided that was worth about $250-$375 Million.

Nobody can beat Rupert Murdoch’s divorce debacle. For such a financially savvy dude, his split from Anna Murdoch cost him a cool $1.7 Billion, the largest divorce settlement in history.

Read more at http://thechive.com/2012/11/20/love-...Bq0xCdiXz7R.99
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                          Tebow's email and web browsing

lol

lol! The conversation he is having with Skelton really made me laugh.

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

• That divorce settlement money is complete BULLSHIT!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh never mind. Everyone deserves a free money grab........right. Madonna got fucked as well.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X