• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• lol

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• LMAO!!!! Thats number 7 getting his a$$ kicked at home time!
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P8-kNjCb5k"]BEST Fail Compilation September 2012 -- LOL - YouTube[/ame]
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• [youtube]-sjuTWhwRkY[/youtube]
                  Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• What a sexist video! What are us female fans supposed to do?!

lol
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Can we just get Suh to come over and do his ninja flip/fall groin kick move?
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• btw, in the video before the lions fan one, check out the clip at 9:00
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Pretty impressive slide.
                          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• AAL Quintez Cephus
                            If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Man ticketed after running self over

Talk about a bad day. A man in Massachusetts was ticketed after being run over by his own pickup truck.

Salem police responding to reports of a car accident found Brian Reynolds, 40, lying injured and face down in the road on Monday afternoon, the Boston Herald reported.

He told police the brakes in his pickup truck had failed.

According to the Salem Patch, Reynolds said he tried to slow the truck by sticking out his foot and driving up a hill.

Instead, he fell out of the truck, which rolled over his left leg, according to the Herald.

Reynolds suffered only minor injuries, and the truck eventually stopped after hitting a fire hydrant.

He was issued a $35 ticket for driving with defective equipment.
                              Impressive. Don't think I've ever seen someone use the Flintstone method of braking so effectively.
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oGd6eAuv0c"]man runover by own car - hillarious - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X