Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deb = Buzzkill

;-)
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I know it, but stuff that like bothers me. They went to great lengths to portray that as a real encounter.

BTW, as I watched that, the wet pavement really scared me...that guy can drive! (Assuming it is even him driving, ha!)
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Great video. I assumed it wasn't real just because of the driving "effects". Jeff Gordon is a great driver but I'm not sure he has the capabilities to do break slides/turns/cornering. That's not really a Nascar thing. It's a stunt driver thing.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• "Racer Brad Noffsinger, who works with the Richard Petty Driving Experience, did the stunt work for the production, according to the Hickory Record."
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Thanks Tony. I thought that was probably the case.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
              I know it, but stuff that like bothers me. They went to great lengths to portray that as a real encounter.

BTW, as I watched that, the wet pavement really scared me...that guy can drive! (Assuming it is even him driving, ha!)
              Good catch Deborah!

http://www.itechpost.com/articles/65...prank-fake.htm
              Last edited by bimmer84; March 13, 2013, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• (note- This is not from Chive)

23 Of The Greatest Puns Of All Time

It's just a fact: puns are the HIGHEST form of humor. There is nothing funnier, and there will never EVER be anything funnier than a pun. Maybe. Here are some of the best. posted on March 29, 2013 at 5:49pm EDT
                  Dave Stopera BuzzFeed Staff

Gee Willikers!

2. Achilles Heel:

Via: thejoycannon.com

3. Paradox:

4. Inbred mice:

5. Post punk:

6. House party:

7. Foiled your plan!

8. Dual monitors:

9. Meercat:

10. Christian Bale:

11. Irony!

12. Pickup line:

13. Marilyn Mansion:

14. Mayan Apocalypse:

15. This says it all:

16. The new transformers trailer:

18. Moscow:

19. This thing drives me up a wall:

20. French Kiss:

21. The last straw!

23. Jason Segal:

LINK Puns by way of R/Punny
                  reddit.com

Comment

• Laughed my ass off to this. The new Irn Bru ad.

A phenomenal drink for phenomenal people. Friend and follow us here... Instagram.com/IRNBRU Facebook.com/IRNBRU Twitter.com/IRNBRU Tiktok.com/@irnbruofficial

Laughed my ass off even more to the previous Irn Bru ad.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibuLgsVcQUY"]Baby, new IRN-BRU advert 2012 - YouTube[/ame]
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Is Irn Bru a vodka?

Comment

• No its just a soft drink, very unique to Scotland. And delicious. I recommend trying it out some time. You can get a vodka Irn Bru but it just ruins it.
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Ha!
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• [ame]http://youtu.be/6iuD3pSgBcw[/ame]

Comment

• The reviews are great

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0047E0EII/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creat ive=9325&creativeASIN=B0047E0EII&linkCode=as2&tag= geek03b-20"]Amazon.com: Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer: Kitchen & Dining@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31VTJj4VuVL.@@AMEPARAM@@31VTJj4VuVL[/ame]

Comment

• I recall running across that a long time ago and it's still going! Love how creative everyone is with those reviews!!
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X