Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
    Wow, Mark. Well, you're certainly not missing the "women couldn't possibly be smart and want to work in a specific industry that interests them so she's just a gold digger looking to get supported" gene.
    Originally posted by kayrone View Post
    Wow. Yes, I'm sure she got a bachelors, almost finished her masters, and was working on a law degree so she could find herself a rich man
    Point taken.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I don't know Kay, she seems pretty crafty....
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• [ame]http://youtu.be/TP2tJqBpIdI[/ame]
        "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Ha!
          Attached Files
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Better than the Paris Hilton sex tape:

[ame]http://youtu.be/fHrpLIWuUw4[/ame]

:-D
              "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Those are great!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    Ha!
                    Haha, that's great man.

Comment

• Holy shit, this whole page is funny..

Comment

• Nice list, Tony. I have actually done one off that list.
                        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• That to do list is awesome. My personal favorites 3, 9 and 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                            Nice list, Tony. I have actually done one off that list.
                            The elevator?
                            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Sharkbait. aka Dr. Akula.
                              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X