Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Tones.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• bastards! An earlier piece had then denying it
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Ha!

Good stuff. They were pretty believable. The second couple were not very good though.

It was good for a chuckle and would have been fun at a minor league game, though.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Captainclueless throws a granade

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• [ame]http://youtu.be/ZNM0ENUCO5I[/ame]

Comment

• Lol Fantastic
              AAL 2013: Joseph Fauria

Comment

• What a fun couple!
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Re: Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                  Not surprising. I never believed it was real. It was very obvious it was fake. The guy moved his phone out of the way and he was laughing at the end. If it was real he wouldn't have known to move the phone and he would've been upset.

Comment

• OMG I totally want to hang out with that couple - LOL!
                    "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• you know, I really get irritated when seagulls carpet bomb my car but at least they aren't like these guys

Police Break Up Eagle Party at Safeway
                      By Stephanie Joyce
                      Tuesday, May 07 2013

Eagles Feasting on Fish / Credit: Tim Moyer
                      A flock of eagles descended on the Safeway parking lot last week, prompting police intervention.
                      Public Safety Director Jamie Sunderland says several people called in short succession on Thursday afternoon to report the melee.
                      Sunderland: “One of our officers went over there and there were 40 eagles sitting on, in and around several vehicles in the area.”
                      Sunderland says the eagles were feasting on garbage bags of fish product in the bed of a pickup truck. Public Safety contacted the truck owner:
                      Sunderland: “Who confirmed they did have a bunch of fillets in the car, and they were trying to get rid of it, but there were so many eagles that they were, I think, somewhat alarmed to go near the vehicle, because it was just being swarmed by eagles.”
                      Jessica Earnshaw’s car was parked next to the truck, and she says she was afraid of getting attacked if she got too close.
                      Earnshaw: “I put my car alarm on so maybe that would let the eagles go away, but they still didn’t.”
                      When Officer Bill Simms arrived, Earnshaw says he put on his sirens, which scared off some of the eagles, and then he went into the fray.
                      Earnshaw: “He’s like, ‘okay, you two, just get your keys ready and then when I shoo them away, run into your cars.’ And we did.”
                      No one got hurt, and Sunderland says the truck owner wasn’t cited for the incident because the fish didn’t make a mess in the parking lot:
                      Sunderland: “It was just making a giant gathering of eagles, so the answer was to get the waste out of there, and that’s what they did.”
                      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoqOYACbFjI&feature=player_embedded"]Police Break Up Eagle Party At Unalaska Safeway - YouTube[/ame]
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I told you guys that they were like fucking crows...

Comment

• were they of a nasty disposition or or just put with humans as an annoyance?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                            were they of a nasty disposition or or just put with humans as an annoyance?
                            Not quite sure what you are asking, but in Alaska they are almost as common as crows and hang out in the dumpsters and near trash. Away from the towns they seem to be a bit more as we think of them and it is pretty neat to see them, though.

Comment

• I'll turn up the hyperbole and see if it gets through. Were they "get the fuck away from me" type of birds that would rip your face off or did they shy away from humans?

Comment

• They were pretty bold, especially when there was food involved.

Comment

Working...
                                X