Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO!
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Staged

Comment

• LOL @ alien smile/ alien ship text thing. Superb.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I'm with LightninBoy. It's obviously staged and rather sophomoric.
          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• "Staged"
            ------------------------------Oh I'm sure it's staged as well. Doesn't mean it's not funny. There's a ton of staged shit now days. It's internet comedy.

"It's obviously staged and rather sophomoric."
            --------------------------Oh please Frank. Sanctimony doesn't suit you. It's actually quit clever.

I use to be like that.......then I realized I wasn't acknowledging credibility by laughing at it. It's internet comedy. I don't see where Sharky, myself, Marko, or, Malto made any indication we believed it.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Grumpy Old Yooper
              Five good things about this crappy springtime:

1.You haven't had to waste money shopping for summer clothes because they wouldn't look nice under your winter jacket anyway.
              2.You don't have to use refrigerator space for pop and beer because they stay ice cold out on the deck.
              3. You don't have to waste time driving all the way into town to
              donate blood because thanks to the skeeters you don't have any to spare.
              4. For the ladies: you haven't had to shave your legs yet!
              5. All of the no-see-ums plastered on your car hide the scratches where you accidentally scraped against the snow banks last week.
              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Tony, they are all quite brilliant......, but I spat out toast reading that 2nd one......, "what gear were you in at time of impact?" "Gucci sweats and Reeboks!"
                    LMFAO!!
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• OMG!

I spit my tea on the monitor on at least half of those. I was too stupid to realize I should not be taking a drink before I read the next.

Damn though. Tried to cut and paste it to share it but couldn't get it to happen.

I have a real close friend that is an attorney and we constantly spar back and forth about our professions and I swear was the Attorney in some of those examples.
                      Last edited by Malto Marko; June 9, 2013, 05:59 AM.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Tried to cut and paste it to share it but couldn't get it to happen.
                        It's all one image. copy the image link
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• HOW TO TICK PEOPLE OFF

1. Leave the copy machine set to reduce 200%, extra dark, 17 inch paper, 99 copies.
                          2. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sexual favors."
                          3. Specify that your drive-through order is "TO-GO."
                          4. If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.
                          5. Stomp on little plastic ketchup packets.
                          6. Insist on keeping your car windshield wipers running in all weather conditions "to keep them tuned up."
                          7. Reply to everything someone says with "that's what you think."
                          8. Practice making fax and modem noises.
                          9. Highlight irrelevant information in scientific papers and "cc" them to your boss.
                          10. Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.
                          11. Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance with prophesy."
                          12. Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears and grimacing.
                          13. Disassemble your pen and "accidentally" flip the ink cartridge across the room.
                          14. Holler random numbers while someone is counting.
                          15. Adjust the tint on your TV so that all the people are green, and insist to others that you "like it that way."
                          16. Staple pages in the middle of the page.
                          17. Publicly investigate just how slowly you can make a croaking noise.
                          18. Honk and wave to strangers.
                          19. Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complimentary mints at the cash register.
                          20. TYPE IN UPPERCASE.
                          21. type only in lowercase.
                          22. dont use any punctuation either
                          23. Buy a large quantity of orange traffic cones and reroute whole streets.
                          24. Repeat the following conversation a dozen times.
                            "DO YOU HEAR THAT?"
                            "What?"
                            "Never mind, it's gone now."
                          25. As much as possible, skip rather than walk.
                          26. Try playing the William Tell Overture by tapping on the bottom of your chin. When nearly done, announce "No, wait, I messed it up," and repeat.
                          27. Ask people what gender they are.
                          28. While making presentations, occasionally bob your head like a parakeet.
                          29. Sit in your front yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.
                          30. Sing along at the opera.
                          31. Go to a poetry recital and ask why each poem doesn't rhyme.
                          32. Ask your co-workers mysterious questions and then scribble their answers in a notebook. Mutter something about "psychological profiles."
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I do number 24 all the time. Last time was in a scary old hotel in Ardlui, Loch Lomond, Scotland. I whispered "Do you hear that?" on several occasions, totally freaking the wife out. I thought it was funny as hell until around midnight when I went to take a leak. When I was done, I walked back out the toilet and she ran out of a cupboard with a wicker type lampshade on her head, going "Aaaahhh" I nearly had a fucking heart attack. She won that game.

Edit to correct Loch Lomond...... iPhone corrected it to Lick Lomond. Stupid fucking annoying bastard of a thing.
                            Last edited by Marko69; June 9, 2013, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• I often did both 5 & 14 as a child. Good times.
                              "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• LOL Marko!! Awse.
                                "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

Working...
                                X