Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files
    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• I know these Hitler videos are old....., but they get funnier every time I see them.

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZzbIB481lk"]Hitler Rant - Hitler Can't Watch The Super Bowl (Uncensored) - YouTube[/ame]
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• better

Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• He was suppose to run over the SOB. I've continually told my son he is never to swerve for any animal. Hit the brakes and try to avoid it by slowing down. NEVER swerve. You are only putting your life, and anyone else in the car, at jeopardy for serious injury, and possible death. It sucks to kill an innocent animal but it sucks worse if you die because you made a stupid mistake.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                  That mom rocks :-)
                  "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Comment

• ^ I KNEW the Easter Bunny was true....., I just knew it. ^

Pretty darn sick though Chifaninpacktown
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                        ^ I KNEW the Easter Bunny was true....., I just knew it. ^

Pretty darn sick though Chifaninpacktown
                        Got that in an email a few years ago and thought it was a most glorious use of road kill.:-D

Comment

• I always thought this one was funny. Sick yes....but funny.

AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                          2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                          3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                          4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                          5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                          6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                          7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• I must have a real sick side to my humour because that ^ is hilarious, Islair. I'm thinking that little chap is on his way to give that balloon to one of his sick buddies. Lol.

Comment

• 2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• LOL! ^

Comment

Working...
                                X