Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    The best part about the bottle rocket video is his reaction right when the wick is lit and the sparks start raining down on him. Its like he didn't process that part of the equation.
    Yep.

I laugh at the whole thing. The ring leader instigating it all. "It's an asshole" The kid looking in the window to make sure that no adults are coming out. And of course, the reaction as the sparks cause the kid to pucker up and the rocket shoots sparks onto his ass.

All in all it is a testament to what dumbasses 15 year old boys are and what dumbasses we were when we were that age.

It is classic.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• [ame="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/3145673/professor_hits_student_in_the_face/"]Professor Hits Student in the Face - Video[/ame]
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• WTH!

Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• WTH indeed. I have no problem with tats, have one myself, but the things that people tattoo on themselves - I just don't get it. There was a young lady at a concert I attended last summer that had "smack head" tattooed in giant letters down her arm.

I see laser removal in your future, my dear.
          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
            WTH indeed. I have no problem with tats, have one myself, but the things that people tattoo on themselves - I just don't get it. There was a young lady at a concert I attended last summer that had "smack head" tattooed in giant letters down her arm.

I see laser removal in your future, my dear.
            Agree. I have several myself and when asked about them by people who are thinking about getting one, I tell them that don't get anything that you will be ashamed of later in life and place them in areas that can be covered with clothes if needed.

I think the one that I have that is most disturbing is a Lions logo on my right pec.

Comment

• [ame]http://youtu.be/ROAI2BSdLUo[/ame]

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Comment

• They're right, someone will get canned for this one

Bay Area Fox affiliate KTVU purportedly learned the names of the flight crew of Asiana flight 214, which crashed last Saturday at San Francisco International Airport, killing two. These—"Sum Ting Wong," "Wi Tu Lo," "Ho Lee Fuk," and "Bang Ding Ow"—are not their names. The newscaster's credulous reading puts it over…

Comment

• TV station gets pranked, reports "Sum Ting Wong," "Wi Tu Lo," "Ho Lee Fuk," "Bang Ding Ow" as plane crash pilots
                      LOL!
                      It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Holy Shit! How could they fall for that?
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Getting hacked would explain it best. Otherwise it's just world class stupidity

Comment

• and then there's this gem...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                              Getting hacked would explain it best. Otherwise it's just world class stupidity
                              The reporter actually read the names out loud...
                              Last edited by CGVT; July 12, 2013, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• KTVU is usually pretty good at checking their sources and the facts before airing a report.

Comment

Working...
                                X