Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
    For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Those album covers: Number 15, LMAO!
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Hilarious!

[ame]http://youtu.be/JxdJj2blCpM[/ame]
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• LOL.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• A mother was driving behind a garbage truck when a large dildo flies out of the back of the truck and hits her windshield dead-on, coming to rest near the windshield wipers.
            To hide her embarrassment the mother turns and says to her kids, "My, what a big insect!"
            To which her 8 year old says, "I'm surprised it could fly with a dick that big."
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I just wanted some more beer... Ah F**'K it!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5iZk_ALlcU&list=FLKl4itst_Uoc5Ri9nkaUy2w& index=33"]Al Hirt - "Java" (1964) - YouTube[/ame]
              Last edited by WingsFan; August 11, 2013, 04:21 AM.

Comment

• Saw that before. Doesn't look real to me.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• LOL, why was I thinking Matt Millen as I read that?
                    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Q&A number 2 ^^^, excellent.
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                            Q&A number 2 ^^^, excellent.

Here, Here, toasting a glass of wine to my EX, the ball-busting bitch!
                            Oh, what I meant to say, aggressive, go getter. Whatever!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X