No announcement yet.

Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tell you what, if the answer to the "when you see it" photo is the butt between the girls, I must have a real mingin' mind because its the first thing I saw.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• But it's not a butt
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
        But it's not a butt

But, what is it?

Comment

• It's that girl with pink tops butt is it not?
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Ah! Got it

Comment

• What a dirty bstd I am.

Comment

• JHC, lmao,,,

got it too,

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Marko, this one is for you!

Hilarious Disney Princess Texts From Last Night

Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Everyone dive for cover: it's the "C" word!

This is how bad the world has got. My nephew will be in a school production of Snow White & the seven dwarfs this coming Christmas......, but the school are changing it to "Snow White and the Seven little guys." Can you believe that? Stupid school organising casterisknts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                        Q: I was told an Ostrich egg would be harder to deliver than my baby. Is this true. :-)
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                          Q: I was told an Ostrich egg would be harder to deliver than my baby. Is this true. :-)
                          Only if it breaks during delivery.
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                            I understand this was a discussion between you and Tony, but the Eddie Murphy (nutty professors granny) answer would be:

"Good Lord, Woman, have you had relations with an Ostrich, is that what you be sayin to me?"

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Haha

Some people are fans of the Green Bay Packers. But many, many more people are NOT fans of the Green Bay Packers. This 2013 Deadspin NFL team preview is for those in the latter group. Read all the 2013 NFL previews so far right here.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X