No announcement yet.

Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Independent, ad-free, uncensored comedy. Watch new episodes of Dimension 20, Um, Actually, Game Changer every week.

Comment

• Love that! Good one!
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Saw this on one of my deliveries tonight. Had to take a picture.
        All I gotta say is, if you have a toilet at the end of your driveway, you might be a redneck
        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• You were fortunate to not find someone praying to it at the time.
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• This apparently is a real ad:

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• The story behind Tony's picture:

A firestorm set off in a pair of men's trousers has left a British apparel company deflecting allegations of sexism and denying that it thinks laundry is strictly a woman's job...
                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6QJQouMhRU"]The Gentlemen's Rant: Work - YouTube[/ame]
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Good stuff!
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• LOL! I swear I work with those guys! tff
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• These are great. Thanks LFIJ

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBgJ64uZLaM&feature=related"]The Gentlemen's Rant: Hipsters - YouTube[/ame]
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                          That was superb LFIJ......, I especially liked the guy complaining about "parking half in his fucking space"......., the end part when he says, "That'd be super!"....., that was very funny.
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Great stuff.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• The most insane letter ever written by a child to a TV weatherman.

If Flint grows up to be a local TV weatherman, we are immediately packing our bags and moving to that city. Think this kid would settle for just putting a pair of Ray Bans on the sunshine graphic? His sunshine graphic would ride a harley while juggling rescue puppies. Every time a nice day was predicted we'd probably get to see his sunshine graphic disembowel a raincloud graphic with the tusk of a narwhal. In short, a weather report totally demanding that you relocate your family immediately. Oh, and below is Flint's drawing from the back page:

Comment

• This scorned wife has taken her revenge in the most humiliatingly public way someone with a sizable front lawn can: by announcing her husband's affairs on a big yellow sign. It's kind of like a yard sale, except there's only one item available, and he's defective. Of course, the most embarrassing part for the husband is that now the whole world knows he spells his name "Linnie."

Comment

Working...
                                X