• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    LMFAO.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
        Ha!

Comment

• Awkward Family Photos Tackk

Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• OMG the 8th one is creepy.

I've seen some of those before, some are new to me. People are f*cked up.
            "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• I am confused. This is your family tree, Tony?
              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Re: Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                I am confused. This is your family tree, Tony?
                Ha 2×...
                Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                  I am confused. This is your family tree, Tony?
                  No, these people have all their teeth and thus are not hillbillies. These are the far more common fake hillbilly types often from wisconsin, the yoop and minnesota
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• The 13th photo......, guy furthest left? Looks like he's just ran into the photo after doing something bad even further left.

What a photo collection of weirdos.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Russian drivers. yikes,

When you get to the last one at 4:20 try not to close your eyes

[ame]http://youtu.be/VeN7zJhtg60[/ame]

Comment

• Local guy. Budget commercial.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_zx7jPLmyk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_zx7jPLmyk[/ame]

Comment

• Guys like that make me proud to be from Middle tennessee. :-)

Comment

• So what does he do, exactly?
                            "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
                              So what does he do, exactly?
                              According to the sign, he buys music gear.
                              Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Maybe he's dyslexic and he really likes to flog?

Comment

Working...
                                X