No announcement yet.

Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ease up there Gordon Ramsey, I mean you scots al look alike, right? now GTFTS. :-)
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Yeah but, come on. Seriously. So he got him mixed up with someone else. It's hardly feckin racist is it? Stuff like that gets on my fucking rocks.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• There is a long and sad tradition over here of people of color being dismissed as "all looking alike". It was almost always with a negative connotation and is one of the more racially charged statements one can make today and draw ire, as evidenced by Mr. Jackson. It's more commonly used when dealing with someone with asian heritage these days.
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• But that guy clearly made a genuine error (and he is a tit for not doing better research)....., but FFS. Samuel L Jackson has every right to be pissed off at the guy for not finding out about the "non" Superbowl ad..... But to turn it into a racial slur? That is fucking pathetic, and probably one of the reasons as to why the "racism" thing won't fully go away.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• And I genuinely think all Chinese people look the same. Doesn't mean I'm a racist bastard does it?

Comment

• Look at it this way, If you were being interviewed based on your support of the Hibbs and the interviewer thought you supported the JFWs, would you be likely to let him off the hook?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                Yeah but, come on. Seriously. So he got him mixed up with someone else. It's hardly feckin racist is it? Stuff like that gets on my fucking rocks.
                It's not racist like you hate someone for their skin color racist. It's racist in that you see race a the primary defining factor of a person though.

I would be really annoyed if people kept getting me confused with Tony just because we were both white Lions fans. (No offense Tone)
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Using your example, Tony (Hibs / JFW's)..... Can I assume the guy who was really in the Superbowl advert, is a tit? And due to the guy being a tit, SLJ is offended? Because other than that, I'm failing to see what the problem is here. You are very correct, I'd be furious to be mistaken for a stinking JFW.

SLF....., I still fail to see the race issue here. I have a cousin who is an absolute dead ringer for one of my mates. But if someone came along and said, "Oh hi there, Steve......, oh sorry , you ain't Steve, " bla bla bla, It's a mistake, yes?

And FTR, what is the problem with thinking that it could've been SLJ in the ad? And I ask that question to normal, everyday people, not reporters who NEED to know this shit.

Just think the words race, racism, racist etc etc, get thrown around too often these days. Anyway, been a Shyte day, apologies if it's all ranted out on here.

Comment

• I think it's the dead ringer part. SLJ and Larry Fishburne don't really look much like the other. Except they are both black.

And yes, it was a mistake. But it's a mistake based on race. That makes it racial, racist, etc. It's not a big deal to me, a white guy, but it's still a mistake based on race.

That said, I think folks need to cut everyone a little bit of a break about things. It's touchy. Let everyone be touchy on both sides and hopefully have a laugh about it.
                    Last edited by SeattleLionsFan; February 11, 2014, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsR0DeY7f1g"]Pure Michigan: Winter Virgins - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• I can see how some people (not reporters who should've known as part of their job) could think this guy is SLJ.

This guy could be Larry Fishburne

Comment

• I hope this isn't racist towards the dick faced cat clan.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

I hope this isn't racist towards the dick faced cat clan.

http://m.imgur.com/Ir6tf
                            Brilliant!

I am hoping that from a foreign perspective you are pointing out how overly-sensitive racial crap is here in the old US of A. We are walking on pins at all times Marko.

P.S. Redskins name is back in the news.
                            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

I can see how some people (not reporters who should've known as part of their job) could think this guy is SLJ.

This guy could be Larry Fishburne

http://www-deadline-com.vimg.net/wp-...07-275x263.jpg
                              You really think these two look the same?

Comment

• Not in the photos you posted. But yes in the photos I posted. All I'm saying is I personally recognise stuff like this as a mistake. Nothing racial at all.

Edit. Yes Dpatnod, even in the UK it's a sensitive issue, but perhaps not as bad as over where you guys are. You guys mistakenly think someone is someone else and you are up in court on race related charges!
                                Last edited by Marko69; February 12, 2014, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X