Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• The Christmas shopping season didn't use to begin until Black Friday. Now it seems that once November 1 hits they put up the Halloween stuff and bring out Christmas. It's like Thanksgiving doesn't matter anymore
      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Thanksgiving matters to me...no one else in Japan. Here they have "Thanksgiving for Work". No joke.
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Nothing unusual ever happens in Japan.

Comment

• We're going down that route again, eh? Here you go.

A friend of mine linked an article on Facebook the other day about this lady who'd written a book about the Japanese sex industry.

The link is absolutely not safe for work, so don't get mad at me. By the way, it says in the article these places aren't foreigner friendly, so you guys are all out of luck.

Pink Box is the world’s first look inside Japan’s second largest industry.

While living near Tokyo, Joan Sinclair heard rumors referring to Japanese men's clubs with mirrored floors and fantasy decor, but never saw any photographs of these private clubs. With nothing more than a list of contacts, she returned to Japan to shoot Pink Box.

Slowly, with great patience and persistence, she gained entrance into this private world. For most, Joan’s photographs will be the only glimpse they will ever have of some of Japan’s most elaborate sex clubs: the fake train, the fake classroom, the almost extinct no-panty lounge.

Joan documented her subjects in their working environment, usually dark and cramped rooms. She often shot during business hours, ducking between customers waiting for their turn. She became familiar with the language and the unwritten rules behind Japan’s most profitable business. If you look carefully at the images, you will see ubiquitous objects that hint at what happens inside these rooms: the prices posted on the walls, timing devices, clear bottles of lotion, towels strewn over futons.
            Pink Box is the name of the private dance room hidden in the back confines of the famous Juso Music strip club in Osaka, Japan. Lit with pink lights, one must pay an extra fee to enter the Pink Box with a dancer. “Pink” is also the Japanese euphemism for the commercial sex industry.
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
              By the way, it says in the article these places aren't foreigner friendly, so you guys are all out of luck.
              NOW you tell me. I have been camped out here for black Friday since August. Now what am I supposed to do for great gammylicious, the mailman, and my favorite bingo caller for the holidays?
              Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• 2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I went into a Walfart before Halloween and they had already started putting out Christmas merchandise!

Give me a break!

Comment

• Slowly, with great patience and persistence, she gained entrance into this private world.
                    Sounds like a typical foray into the Pink Box.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• To me it sounded like someone writing about a woman proctologist about ready to perform a colonoscopy on some guy

Comment

• This is for you EBSN haters.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l8BCDRYeI4"]Tosh.O Sports The Science - YouTube[/ame]
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by YT View Post
                          To me it sounded like someone writing about a woman proctologist about ready to perform a colonoscopy on some guy
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Re: Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                            NOW you tell me. I have been camped out here for black Friday since August. Now what am I supposed to do for great gammylicious, the mailman, and my favorite bingo caller for the holidays?
                            We bought a TV at Bestbuy the week before black Friday for $79. In a moment of insanity I went into Bestbuy on black Friday, it was late so the crowd was down, and saw the same TV for $99. So much for black Friday.
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                              We bought a TV at Bestbuy the week before black Friday for $79. In a moment of insanity I went into Bestbuy on black Friday, it was late so the crowd was down, and saw the same TV for $99. So much for black Friday.
                              ......and that is the thick and thin of it.

Media reporters on consumer issues have reported here in the past that Black Friday sales are not always bargains.

The best bargains to be had are usually in the first week of November. Mostly unadvertised.
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• The rule for any large purchase is simple.

Know the make and model you want, price shop for a good while and then buy low based on what you've witnessed.

Do not buy on a whim (cough, black Friday or cyber Monday, cough) or you will more times than not witness what UKBB did.

So simple but so misused.
                                Last edited by Panoptes; November 14, 2014, 11:06 PM.
                                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X