Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    Shouldn’t laugh a$$ off at all, but just had text from buddy saying he’s just home from the emergency vets in Falkirk.
    He was sitting with a cup of coffee watching Scream 2,...... the scream thing pounced, he shat his pants and threw hot coffee around which hit his cat.
    Cat totally ok but @ him losing his shit at the movie.
    My wife and I were watching an episode of Star Trek TNG where the crew was de-evolving and Reginald Barclay turned into a spider like creature and when he popped up my wife freaked out and nearly climbed over the back of the couch. I couldn't stop laughing!
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• A double whammy would’ve been an actual big ass American spider sitting behind the couch!
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Have ten minutes to read this Twitter thread? It's a riot.

Last edited by -Deborah-; September 4, 2020, 08:48 AM.
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• No one is ever going to believe me with this....... was in Baynes Bonnyrigg, (South Edinburgh) getting a coffee....... girl in front being served getting two sausages rolls.....

Woman behind counter says, “we’ve got the pork sausage rolls or the beef sausage rolls.”
          The girl said... “What’s the difference?”
          There was two or three second pause then the woman said, “Ones pork and ones beef!”

Couldn’t help losing it and laughing my ass off.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
            Have ten minutes to read this Twitter thread? It's a riot.

That is great!

Too bad there is no ending. I want to know what happened
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

That is great!

Too bad there is no ending. I want to know what happened
              Did you keep hitting "See Replies"? It's easy to miss.

Looks like this was the ending, minus the drama of unloading:

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• The LAS VEGAS Raiders?? WHIT? When did that shit happen? That's funnier than Inter Miami.

If the Las Vegas Raiders win a SB before the Lions....., aw man

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                    The LAS VEGAS Raiders?? WHIT? When did that shit happen?
                    Goodness sake man pay attention!

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Exactly.... what a moroon.... Fekkin Bell End.

will ferrell loser GIF
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• LA Raiders, Oakland Raiders, LA Raiders again, Las Vegas Raiders.

I asked my best mate, Steve Martin what would happen to his mind if the Edinburgh Hibees became the Glasgow Hibees, then back to the Edinburgh Hibees, then finished up the Stirling Hibees........

EXACTLY, Steve.

hmmm GIF

Comment

• "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                            They use to play this on Netflix. They have stopped doing that much to my chagrin. GREAT show.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I'm probably the last one discovering this. I'm not a huge Bill Burr fan normally, but this had me in tears. So just in the rare chance you haven't already seen this ...

Comment

• “Trump guy” just on Steve Wright in the afternoon on BBC Radio Two. (Trump impersonation Guy....... he’s very good)

TG: “Hey Moron, the bacon ..... is back!”
                                SW: “Where’s it been then?”
                                TG: Nowhere, it’s back bacon, moron!”

I know 🤦‍♂️........ but

Comment

Working...
                                X