No announcement yet.

Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Sorry, this is football related, but I laughed my ass off anyways at the next 45 seconds in this video.

Last edited by LightninBoy; October 5, 2020, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• Thought I’d post this as it’s light-hearted and away from the usual crap; elections, corona, the lions being shite, etc etc........ but just watched a guy called Sebastian Mariscalco. I know that no doubt, you guys will have heard of him, but I hadn’t.

Watched a couple of his specials on Netflix last night and hand on heart, he’s the funniest guy I have ever watched. And I’m from a country who gave us Billy Connolly. Mariscalco is just comedy gold. Good, clean, humour (that’s humor for Jaadam; where the F are you nutsac breath) ...... and I 100% recommend.

Anyone saw this guy “live” on stage over there?
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
          Thought I’d post this as it’s light-hearted and away from the usual crap; elections, corona, the lions being shite, etc etc........ but just watched a guy called Sebastian Mariscalco. I know that no doubt, you guys will have heard of him, but I hadn’t.

Watched a couple of his specials on Netflix last night and hand on heart, he’s the funniest guy I have ever watched. And I’m from a country who gave us Billy Connolly. Mariscalco is just comedy gold. Good, clean, humour (that’s humor for Jaadam; where the F are you nutsac breath) ...... and I 100% recommend.

I never heard of him, we'll check him out.

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
            Thought I’d post this as it’s light-hearted and away from the usual crap; elections, corona, the lions being shite, etc etc........ but just watched a guy called Sebastian Mariscalco. I know that no doubt, you guys will have heard of him, but I hadn’t.

Yes. Congratulations on finding him. I've been a fan of Sebastian Maniscalco for about 10 years. He cut his comedic chops in LA, CA. We've seen him live 3x. Most recently as of summer 2018 (Vino Robles Amphitheater, Paso Robles, CA). He was gearing up for his last Netflix special.

He's very funny indeed. He's top 3 of living comedians in my book. Top 5'ish ever.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

Yes. Congratulations on finding him. I've been a fan of Sebastian Maniscalco for about 10 years. He cut his comedic chops in LA, CA. We've seen him live 3x. Most recently as of summer 2018 (Vino Robles Amphitheater, Paso Robles, CA). He was gearing up for his last Netflix special.

He's very funny indeed. He's top 3 of living comedians in my book. Top 5'ish ever.
              I'll have to check him out.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post

I'll have to check him out.
                Hi DanO,

Hope all is well with you and yours. Even your ex if that's how you want it . ✌️

Comment

• He has too many funny AF skits to view but here's a taste of something many of us can relate to:

Comment

• Great clip, Panoptes, loved that. And seeing him “live” leading up to the Netflix special...... that is awesome stuff! 👏👏👌

And ask my Mrs....... I too attract the “high 5” assholes when on holiday. 🤦‍♂️
                    Last edited by Marko69; November 14, 2020, 03:30 PM.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Thanks for the birthday wishes..65 how did that happen
                      If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

I never heard of him, we'll check him out.
                        Thank you for the recommendation. We watched his latest special on Netflix this evening. My husband related to him a great deal, we figure they're cousins somewhere down the line. 😄
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Just watching the first one now, the woman at Subway is my Mrs and I'm him getting frustrated😅
                          AAL Quintez Cephus
                          If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Biden Lions.jpg
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• BS Lions.jpg
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X