Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New England Patriots
    Watch Jace be the next Edleman
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
      New England Patriots
      Watch Jace be the next Edleman
      September 1, 2018: Detroit Lions waived WR Jace Billingsley.

December 29, 2017: Detroit Lions activated WR Jace Billingsley from the practice squad.

November 27, 2017: Detroit Lions added WR Jace Billingsley to the practice squad.

November 23, 2017: Detroit Lions cut WR Jace Billingsley.

November 22, 2017: Detroit Lions waived WR Jace Billingsley.

November 14, 2017: Detroit Lions signed WR Jace Billingsley.

November 13, 2017: Detroit Lions cut WR Jace Billingsley.

November 11, 2017: Detroit Lions waived WR Jace Billingsley.

October 25, 2017: Detroit Lions activated WR Jace Billingsley from the practice squad.

September 3, 2017: Detroit Lions cut WR Jace Billingsley.

September 3, 2017: Detroit Lions added WR Jace Billingsley to the practice squad.

December 31, 2016: Detroit Lions activated WR Jace Billingsley from the practice squad.

September 4, 2016: Detroit Lions cut WR Jace Billingsley.

September 3, 2016: Detroit Lions waived WR Jace Billingsley.

May 6, 2016: Detroit Lions signed WR Jace Billingsley.
      DANG!
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• HA!
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Lol. I wasn't saying he was some all out guy for us. But in NE he fits better and they know how to use those smaller quick guys.

Oh and Lions luck
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Woo wee that battle of the pigs just got hotter. Maybe... Browns Claim Anthony Zettel Off Waivers

September 6th, 2018 at 3:35pm CST by Sam Robinson

Anthony Zettel did not make it far on the waiver wire. The team with the top priority submitted a successful claim and will bring him aboard.

The Browns claimed Zettel off waivers after the Lions cut him, Dan Graziano of ESPN.com reports (on TwitterAaron Neary, will be cut because of the Zettel add.

This will continue shuffling for a Browns defensive end corps. Cleveland cut former second-round pick Nate Orchard, as seen on Hard Knocks, and then dropped 2016 third-rounder Carl NassibIfeadi OdenigboMyles Garrett, with seven, recorded more than that for the 2017 Browns. Cleveland now has six defensive ends on its roster, with fellow newcomers Chris Smith (a UFA addition) and Chad Thomas (a third-round pick) stationed behind Garrett and Emmanuel Ogbah.

Comment

• Browns were one of the teams calling Anthony on draft day before the Lions grabbed him in the 6th.

Comment

• The Browns have made some good moves this off-season, if their draft picks pan out - they're going to leave Detroit in the dust.

But, with all these last minute personnel changes and purging of many of the defense starters of last year - Did the mighty Quinn lie to us when he said last years team underachieved, under Caldwell?
                Last edited by dwt1; September 7, 2018, 05:22 AM.

Comment

• Cleveland Browns

Comment

• No surprise Cleveland claimed Zettel. Lions switching from a 4-3 to a hybrid 3-4 and the Browns are switching from a 3-4 to a 4-3. Bad fit in DET, at least a serviceable fit in CLE.

Comment

• Dorsey being Dorsey. He will leave no stone unturned in grinding the waiver wire.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Solid pickup for Cleveland. They've stockpiled picks and now have some decent talent on that team. I'll be curious to see how they do this year.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                          Solid pickup for Cleveland. They've stockpiled picks and now have some decent talent on that team. I'll be curious to see how they do this year.
                          Let's put it this way. Millen is not their GM so odds are, they will be winning playoff games as soon as next season.
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Ebron has 3 receptions and a TD in the first half. Of course.

Comment

• Dolphins To Bring Back C Travis Swanson

September 10th, 2018 at 2:15pm CST by Sam Robinson

Travis SwansonThe Dolphins are re-signing the former Lions starting center on Monday, Ian Rapoport of NFL.com reports (on Twitter).

Swanson joined the Dolphins on Sept. 3 but was released on Sept. 4 to make room for running back Brandon BoldenTed Larsen stationed as a swing backup behind center starter Daniel Kilgore

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                                Dorsey being Dorsey. He will leave no stone unturned in grinding the waiver wire.
                                lol ... so I guess Quinn wasn't grinding the waiver wire when he picked up Okwara?
                                Forever One!

Comment

Working...
                                X