Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh well ... at least he was worth a shot
    WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Bullshit. He had 4 seasons to get up to speed. He was coasting until he had to bring the goods.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Sometimes guys bounce around for awhile before the lightbulb turns on. That or they find a coach who gets through in a way the other coaches couldn't even if the message is the same.

Comment

• .....or they grow up and find out it is a big boys league.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Yeah, hence the lightbulb comment. People forget what is was like to be in their early 20's. They look back on their youth with rose colored glasses and only see their great work ethic because they are the hero of their own story.

Comment

• Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Millen needs a heart and Bryant needs a kidney. That org. is hard to digest.
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                  Millen needs a heart and Bryant needs a kidney. That org. is hard to digest.
                  Millen got his heart.
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Greg Robinson agrees to new deal with Browns

Posted by Josh Alper on February 25, 2019, 3:11 PM EST
                    Getty Images

The Browns opened talks about a new contract with left tackle Greg Robinsonhas agreed to terms with the Browns. Their Twitter announcement makes no mention of those terms, but multiple reports peg it as a one-year deal.

Robinson signed with the Browns in June and opened the season as a backup to Desmond Harrison. He took over the job at midseason and started the rest of the way as Cleveland closed the year with five wins in their final eight games.

That performance convinced the Browns that he can help as they try to turn that strong close into a winning 2019 season and represented a big step up from what Robinson did for the Rams and Lions after being drafted No. 2 overall in 2014.

Well, they were smart enough to keep it at 1 year.
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• KERRY HYDER, DL,
                      UNSIGNED FREE AGENT

The Lions are not tendering restricted free agent DL Kerry Hyder. The 27-year-old logged eight sacks in 2016, but missed all of 2017 with a torn Achilles' and returned as a spot player under new coach Matt Patricia in 2018. Capable of playing defensive end and rushing from the interior when healthy, Hyder will be a worthwhile flyer signing at the right price.

RELATED: Detroit Lions Mar 4, 2019, 1:47 PM
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• A better fit in a 4-3. This is best for both parties.

Comment

• I was never a fan of Hyder. He caught what seemed like lightening in a bottle for about 6 games and then teams paid him some attention AND returned him to nobody status.

Adios!
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                            WTH is in the water in Cleveland? And can we get some of that?
                            They can keep that water.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                              I was never a fan of Hyder. He caught what seemed like lightening in a bottle for about 6 games and then teams paid him some attention AND returned him to nobody status.

Adios!
                              Cold.
                              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• For those 6 games you weren't a fan Gonz? Never seems like a strong word.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X