Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
    I was never a fan of Hyder. He caught what seemed like lightening in a bottle for about 6 games and then teams paid him some attention AND returned him to nobody status.

Adios!
    actually he tore his achilles and never returned to form. Impossible to say one way or the other whether or not he could actually maintain a high level of play. Chances are he would not of, but cut the guy some slack. That's a devastating injury and not many guys fully recover from it.

Forever One!

Comment

• Cardinals Release Josh Bynes

March 5th, 2019 at 3:08pm CST by Zach Links

The Cardinals released veteran linebacker Josh Bynes, as Adam Schefter of ESPN.com tweets. By releasing Bynes, Arizona will save only $667K against the cap versus a dead money charge of $1.871MM. Deone Bucannonand Haason Reddick
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• DARREN FELLS, TE
        CLEVELAND BROWNS

Browns are shopping TE Darren Fells. Fells inked a three-year, $12 million deal with Cleveland last offseason but logged merely 420 snaps behind David Njoku as the team's strongest run-blocking tight end. Still due $2.65 million in 2019 and a total of $6.3 million over the next two seasons, the Browns will be hard-pressed to find an interested suitor willing to take him on their books.

The Jets have reportedly had internal discussions about trading for Fells, but they'll find a more reasonable contract to fit that role in the open market.

SOURCE: ProFootballTalk on Twitter Mar 9, 2019, 4:39 PM
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Haloti Ngata announces his retirement

Posted by Josh Alper on March 18, 2019, 7:40 AM EDT

Getty Images

Defensive tackle Haloti Ngata became a free agent last week, but he has no plans to sign with an NFL team for the 2019 season.

Ngata announced his retirement
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Nevin Lawson is taking his talents to Oakland.
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• I was giving Chuckie the benefit of the doubt but JFC his roster fills are wack (????????????). He better pull several rabbits out of his az on draft weekend to save face or Oakland is going to murdah him.

KC waits watching and laughing thus far.

Comment

• Originally posted by FVD View Post
                Nevin Lawson is taking his talents to Oakland.

Comment

• Mahomes just orgasmed thinking about facing Lawson twice this year.
                  Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Moreover, the Lions ranked 27th in DVOA against opposing No. 2 wide receivers, the pass-catchers Lawson was most often covering opposite Darius Slay.
                    The Lions need a CB2 badly.

Comment

• Vikings To Sign Josh Kline

March 20th, 2019 at 4:15pm CST by Zach Links

The Vikings seem to have found their replacement for Nick Easton. On Wednesday, the team agreed to sign offensive lineman Josh KlineTwitter

[RELATED: Vikings Re-Sign Dan Bailey]

Kline signed a four-year, $26MM deal

Comment

• Did I miss the J. Cline era? Why is this info in this thread?

Comment

• My bad

Comment

• So long Mike.
                            Former Lions linebacker Mike Cofer dies

Posted by Darin Gantt on March 22, 2019, 6:23 AM EDT
                            Getty Images

Former Lions linebacker Mike Cofer died Thursday, after a long illness.

According to Phil Kaplan of the Knoxville News-Sentinel, the former University of Tennessee captain and 10-year NFL player passed away at age 58

Comment

• T.J. Lang expected to retire

Posted by Charean Williams on March 22, 2019, 12:02 AM EDT
                              Getty Images

The Lions released T.J. LangdefinitelyDetroit Free Press

Comment

• He gone!

ELI HAROLDLB, BUFFALO BILLS
                                Bills signed LB Eli Harold to a one-year contract.

Harold never lived up to his pass-rush hype in San Francisco, but he managed four sacks in a situational role with Detroit last year. This is a solid depth signing for Buffalo. Harold will mix in behind Jerry Hughes, Trent Murphy and Shaq Lawson.

Apr 10, 2019, 4:20 PM

Comment

Working...
                                X