No announcement yet.

Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

He was never shy about what he's all about. The ????.

CA = Highest Taxes in America
      FL = No income tax

Suh may get paid less gross than last year but nets more in the end.
      Professional athletes pay income taxes where they play. So yeah, 8 games are income tax free - the other 8 depends on what state and city they are in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

??????Funny.

There is someone else that snipes from the internetz that wouldn't scare me one bit.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

??????Funny.

There is someone else that snipes from the internetz that wouldn't scare me one bit.
          Dimwit or Future?

or both?
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Neither

He was last quoted by you in this thread.

I can't see the diddled white tranny and I dig FS. So do the math.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Dimwit or Future?

or both?
              G, what is wrong with him? He can't follow the discussion he started? His poor wife.
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

G, what is wrong with him? He can't follow the discussion he started? His poor wife.
                He is south of the equator, so everything spins the opposite way causing confusion to his American blood.

Comment

• Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Can someone help me figure out how to post a youtube video on here?
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Or click on the 'Insert Video' button...3 buttons to the right of the link button.

But it won't matter, because Dawdling DWT will still be here.
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• You guys are such schmucks
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• We aren't the ones who can't do a simple copy and paste.
                          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Bucs, Ndamukong Suh agree to one-year, $9.25 million contract

Posted by Michael David Smith on May 23, 2019, 4:19 PM EDT

Getty Images

The Buccaneers and Ndamukong SuhGerald McCoyPFT Top 100. With Suh off the board, the highest-rated player now is No. 40, former Packers defensive tackle Muhammad Wilkerson.

Comment

We aren't the ones who can't do a simple copy and paste.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Ahhhh U az

Comment

Working...
                                X