Clear All

• The names are getting more obscure.

Not sure how to take it.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Saints activate David Onyemata, waive Mitchell Loewen

Posted by Charean Williams on September 10, 2019, 6:20 PM EDT

Getty Images

The Saints reinstated defensive end David OnyemataMitchell Loewen, whom the Saints promoted from the practice squad this week.

He had two tackles in 11 defensive snaps Monday night against Houston.

Loewen played three games for the Saints the past two seasons and moved on to the Lions as a waiver claim late last season. He returned to the Saints after failing to make the Lions out of camp this summer.

The Saints also reached an injury settlement with running back Matthew Dayes, waiving him from injured reserve.
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Akeem Spence joins the Eagles

Posted by Mike Florio on September 10, 2019, 5:09 PM EDT

Getty Images

With defensive tackle Malik JacksonAkeem Spence
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Baltimore Ravens

Comment

• Dolphins Workout Former Lions Second-Rounder CB Teez Tabor

September 10th, 2019 at 5:50pm CST by Andrew Ortenberg

Teez Tabor is getting another look. The corner back who was recently released by the Lions had a workout with the Dolphins on Tuesday, a source told Ian Rapoport of NFL Network (Twitter link).

Tabor was a second-round pick in 2017, but he flamed out quickly and lasted just two seasons in Detroit. Tabor made one start as a rookie and four last year, but consistently struggled. He was quickly labeled a bust, and it was clear that Xavien Howard locked up longterm, but not too much behind him at corner.

Photo courtesy of USA Today Sports Images.

Comment

• Giants bringing back wideout T.J. Jones

Posted by Darin Gantt on September 11, 2019, 12:47 PM EDT

Getty Images

With wide receiver Sterling Shepard in the concussion protocol, the Giants are adding some depth at the position.

According to Art Stapleton of NorthJersey.com, the Giants are re-signing wide receiver T.J. Jones.

The former Lions wideout was with them in the preseason, and gives them a known commodity while they wait for Shepard to get well.

Shepard only missed one snap in the opener, and reported symptoms after the loss to Dallas.

Comment

• Ziggy Ansah expected to debut for Seahawks this week

L.J. Collier

Comment

• Jets really failed with their QBs. Congrats if you have NE D in fantasy.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Baltimore Ravens

Comment

• Well, that didn't take long
                      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• I think it's their way to keep him from being poached

Comment

• Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                            Not much of a surprise there. It seems like its common practice (not that its right by any means) but hopefully teams get away from that and don't rush these guys back when they're not ready.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• How does a pot smoker pass NFL drugs tests? That shit stays in your system for months.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
                                How does a pot smoker pass NFL drugs tests? That shit stays in your system for months.
                                I wondered the same thing. I think screenings are random so I guess he was never randomly picked? Makes you wonder if they are actually random or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X