Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post

I wondered the same thing. I think screenings are random so I guess he was never randomly picked? Makes you wonder if they are actually random or not.

Comment

• Posted by Charean Williams on September 24, 2019, 5:38 PM EDT

Getty Images

The Dolphins announced Tuesday that they signed offensive tackle Andrew Donnal.

He will take the roster spot created by the release of defensive end Tank Carradine.

Donnal has played 29 games with six starts over four NFL seasons. In 2018 with Detroit, Donnal appeared in two games after appearing in six games with Baltimore in 2017.

Most of his games (21) and all of his starts came with the Rams in the two seasons after they made him a fourth-round choice in 2015.

Miami needed offensive line help after a rash of injuries Sunday.
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• C.J. Anderson working out for Texans

is working outLamar Miller tore his ACL. That left them with Duke Johnson as their top back, but they eventually traded tackle Martinas Rankin to the Chiefs for Carlos Hyde
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• LUKE WILLSONTE, SEATTLE SEAHAWKS Seahawks signed TE Luke Willson.

Following the trade of TE Nick Vannett, the Seahawks needed a blocking-type to fill out the depth chart. Willson was a fifth-round pick of Seattle in 2013 and spent the first five years of his career there.

Sep 25, 2019, 9:14 AM ET

Comment

• ZACH ZENNERRB, UNSIGNED FREE AGENT The Giants worked out free agent RBs Zach Zenner, Benny Cunningham and Fozzy Whittaker on Tuesday.

Those names aren't going to move the needle in the Giants' post-Saquon Barkley backfield. Zenner is probably the most capable at this stage.

RELATED:
                SOURCE: Jordan Raanan on Twitter
                Sep 24, 2019, 5:23 PM ET

Comment

• Washington signs tight end Jerome Cunningham

Posted by Charean Williams on September 25, 2019, 4:19 PM EDT

Getty Images

Washington announced the signing of tight end Jerome Cunningham on Wednesday.

Cunningham, 28, has played 12 career games. Three of those came last season with Detroit after the Lions promoted him from the practice squad.

He has eight career catches for 59 yards, all with the Giants in 2015.

Cunningham appeared in nine games for the Giants in 2015, with three starts.

He also has spent time on the practice squads of the Jets and Titans.

Comment

• And there it is.... everyone try to act surprised

Ansah limited with a back injury
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I made it a point to try and watch every Ansah D play. Just more of his usual run into the tackle, only to get pushed upfield and wide.

His stat line matched his effort:

"Ansah after he played 19 snaps against the Saints on Sunday without recording a stat."
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Sadly I was one of the ones that wanted him resigned to an incentive laden contract.

Well the jokes on you Pete Carroll!
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• no way wow GIF
                        Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        And there it is.... everyone try to act surprised

Ansah limited with a back injury
                        I am shocked!
                        Last edited by Malto Marko; September 27, 2019, 07:04 AM.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Last edited by Cody_Russell; September 30, 2019, 05:33 PM.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• One ex-Lion in and 1 ex-Lion out (and some loose change)
                            Giants activate Golden Tate, cut two receivers

Posted by Darin Gantt on October 1, 2019, 1:25 PM EDT

Getty Images

The Giants are finally getting Golden Tate back on the field this week, and they had to make room for him Tuesday.

The team announced that Tate had been activated after his four-game suspension, and that they had released wide receivers Bennie Fowler and T.J. Jones.

They also signed linebacker Josiah Tauaefa after injuries thinned them out in the middle.

Adding Tate will be a significant boost for rookie quarterback Daniel Jones, giving him more experienced downfield threat while they wait for running back Saquon Barkley to return from his high ankle sprain.

Fowler had 12 catches in the first four games (third on the team), and Jones was handling punt returns.

Comment

• Posted by Mike Florio on October 2, 2019, 7:41 PM EDT

Getty Images

Golden Tate thinks Percy Harvin is fake news.

On the same day that What went down is 100% falseEverything he just said is a fact

Comment

• Ravens Sign LB Josh Bynes

October 2nd, 2019 at 9:54pm CST by Dallas Robinson

The Ravens have signed free agent linebacker Josh Bynes, Baltimore announced today.

Fresh off an embarrassing defensive performance against the Browns in Week 4, Baltimore is revamping its linebacker corps. Earlier this week, the Ravens agreed to terms with veteran L.J. FortPro Football Focus.

Thus far, Patrick Onwuasor and Kenny Young

Comment

Working...
                                X