Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rain Man View Post
    It's not new information, but the former Lion who was the most popular among my fellow Chiefs fans was Dan Saleaumua.
    Not for this Chiefs fan. That would be Johnny Morton.

(ducks out of room)
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• For all you guys who said if ZZ was any good, another team would have signed him.

He is now a Saint.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Good luck to him.

Comment

• Football-related shit that makes your day.

Lions Fans.

Comment

• Raiders work out LeGarrette Blount...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                For all you guys who said if ZZ was any good, another team would have signed him.

He is now a Saint.
                That doesn't mean he's any good. Wouldn't have lasted 6 or 7 weeks on the street. He's a fine JAG
                WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• GREG ROBINSONT, CLEVELAND BROWNS
                    Browns LT Greg Robinson has either been benched or is "is in serious jeopardy of it", according to Cleveland.com's Mary Kay Cabot.

The Browns have been linked to trade talks involving Redskins LT Trent Williams, who would be an upgrade for Baker Mayfield's blindside, but Robinson can still be benched without a trade with backup LT Kendall Lamm "possibly" being a replacement. Browns GM John Dorsey is looking for Robinson, who signed a one-year "prove-it" deal this offseason, to "be more consistent as a football player." We'll find out who is starting next week when the Browns come back from their Week 7 bye. PFF grades Robinson as the No. 19 tackle among 60 qualifiers.

SOURCE: Cleveland.com
                    Oct 16, 2019, 6:24 PM ET
                  Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Bengals sign defensive end Anthony Zettel

Posted by Charean Williams on October 17, 2019, 2:54 PM EDT

Getty Images

The Bengals signed free agent defensive end Anthony Zettel, the team announced Thursday.

He takes the roster spot left open by the release of running back Samaje Perine.

Zettel, a fourth-year player, originally entered the league as a sixth-round choice of the Lions in 2016. He was with the Lions for two seasons.

Zettel joined the Browns in 2018.

Cleveland waived him in final cuts this season.

Zettel has played in 44 career games, with 16 starts, and has 70 tackles, 7.5 sacks and a forced fumble.

Comment

• My ex AAL. ????

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

Not for this Chiefs fan. That would be Johnny Morton.

(ducks out of room)
                        Johnny "The Decoy" Morton

Comment

• (Another) New ailment...

EZEKIEL ANSAH, DL, SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
                          Seahawks DE Ezekiel Ansah (questionable, ankle) is a game-time decision for Week 7 against the Ravens.

Ansah has been dealing with an ankle sprain he suffered while forcing a fumble last week. He got in a limited practice Friday, giving him a chance to suit up. Even if he plays, Ansah's snaps may be limited to pass rush situations.

SOURCE: Micheal-Shawn Dugar on Twitter
                          Oct 18, 2019, 6:18 PM ET??????

Comment

• Kerry Hyder sticks the death blow to the Eagles.
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Bengals release defensive end to make room for Cordy Glenn

Posted by Darin Gantt on October 21, 2019, 3:11 PM EDT

Getty Images

The Bengals and Cordy Glennreleasingtension between the veteran tackle and the team regarding the handling of his preseason concussion, and when he was able to return. He missed the first six games prior to the suspension.

Comment

• Can we trade 2 first rounders for Kyle Van Noy ?
                                The only logical explanation is:
                                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

Working...
                                X