No announcement yet.

Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will always wonder why Tate didn't catch on in Philly ....

Comment

• Because he is old and on the decline, and thinks he should get a decent paycheck. Obviously. Who would want that guy on your team. You could get a Teez Tabor for him in trade.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Brandon Powell promoted to active roster on the Falcons.
        Lions Fans.

Comment

• Charles Rogers has apparently died.
          Former teammates are tweeeting about former Michigan State Spartan Charles Rogers, saying tha the has died at the age of 38.
          Last edited by -Deborah-; November 11, 2019, 09:24 AM.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Dang. RIP.
            Lions Fans.

Comment

• 38. Way too young. So much talent wasted.

R.I.P.
              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                Charles Rogers has apparently died.
                That's so sad.
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Anyone hear how he died? I read he passed overnight so I assume quietly in his sleep. But at 38?

Comment

• I had been trying to find out but I haven't ran into anything.
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Former Lions receiver Charles Rogers dies at 38

wrote on Twitter

Comment

• How did he pass, a blown tire on the (dangerous) tire changing machine at the shop he worked for in FL?

Unless I glossed over the noted cause of death from multiple reports, how?

Edit: RIP to the father of 8.
                        Last edited by Panoptes; November 12, 2019, 09:15 AM.
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• WDK yet

Comment

• Matt Millen shares fond memories of Charles Rogers

Posted by Michael David Smith on November 11, 2019, 12:54 PM EST
                            Getty Images

When Charles Rogers flamed out of the NFL after going to the Lions with the second overall pick in the 2002 NFL draft, he became a symbol of the failures of former Lions President Matt Millen. But after Rogers died overnight, Millen said he has fond memories of Rogers as a man.

Millen told Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press

Comment

• Really bad news with Charles Rogers, so much promise.

Comment

• Yup. Someone who I've met. Who bought me a beer once. Not disciplined enough to be a great player, but he was a good dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X