X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only logical explanation is:
    I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Well... if he can't grasp the jenius of this defensive super-scheme, why would ya want him here?

We're in the top five, ffs man! Don't fuck with perfection.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• The fans aren't the only ones that have gotten "spoiled"
        Kyle Van NoyI thought it was disrespectfulThe loss ended a 21-game home winning streak for the Patriots, which underscores how spoiled their fans actually are.
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• The comments on that article.... What a bunch of delusional SOBs

My favorite:

swive says:
          December 11, 2019 at 7:27 am
          Jeez, he was a Detroit Lion, and underperformed for them. He should be used to booing.

Rate This
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
            The comments on that article.... What a bunch of delusional SOBs

My favorite:
            This was better.
            1. akaodoyle says:
              December 11, 2019 at 7:45 am
              I thought they were saying Boo-urns.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Jim Caldwell Back To Full Health

December 13th, 2019 at 12:15pm CST by Zach Links

Coach Jim Caldwell is back to full health, Fritz Pollard Alliance chairman Rod Graves told Chris Tomasson of the Pioneer Press (on TwitterBrian Flores season

Comment

• Ex-Lions safety Jimmy 'Spiderman' Allen has passed away

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Darren Fells has become a key man over in Houston.

Comment

• One of my favorite Lions nick names. RIP Spidey

Comment

• RIP Jimmy. I hated when they did "Another one bites the Dust". So premature
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                        RIP Jimmy. I hated when they did "Another one bites the Dust". So premature
                        Premature ejaculation describes the whole franchise perfectly.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post

Premature ejaculation describes the whole franchise perfectly.
                          I would go with 'failure to launch'... Willie's toy has been limp since 1972........
                          The only logical explanation is:
                          I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Browns request to interview Eagles DC Jim Schwartz

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...c-jim-schwartz

Philadelphia's loss could be Cleveland's gain.

The Browns have requested to interview Eagles defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz for their head coaching vacancy, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported Monday night, per a source.

If granted, Schwartz's interview would be the eighth that Cleveland has scheduled and/or executed. Other candidates include Eric Bieniemy, Brian Daboll, Josh McDaniels, Greg Roman, Robert Saleh and Kevin Stefanski. The Browns were reportedly tied to Dennis Allen and Urban Meyer, as well, and interviewed Mike McCarthy before he signed with the Dallas Cowboys on Monday.

One day removed from coaching the Eagles defense to a 17-9 wild-card defeat to the Seattle Seahawks, Schwartz could be the second defensive-minded coach the Browns have interviewed in this process (Saleh).

The 53-year-old coach has not been a head coach since his five-year tenure with the Detroit Lions from 2009 to 2013. Schwartz led the Lions to a 29-51 record in his five campaigns, the best of which, a 10-6 season in 2011, saw Detroit make its first postseason appearance at the time since 1999; the Lions lost in the wild-card round.

Since his firing in 2013, Schwartz has been the defensive coordinator for the Buffalo Bills (2014) and Eagles (2016-present). He won a Super Bowl ring as Eagles DC in 2017. The Eagles defense has ranked 13th, fourth, 23rd and 10th in yards allowed in the four years Schwartz has been its coordinator.

The Browns are interviewing Daboll on Monday and are scheduled to interview McDaniels on Friday, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Stefanski is also expected to interview for the Browns opening this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                                Browns request to interview Eagles DC Jim Schwartz

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...c-jim-schwartz

Philadelphia's loss could be Cleveland's gain.

The Browns have requested to interview Eagles defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz for their head coaching vacancy, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported Monday night, per a source.

If granted, Schwartz's interview would be the eighth that Cleveland has scheduled and/or executed. Other candidates include Eric Bieniemy, Brian Daboll, Josh McDaniels, Greg Roman, Robert Saleh and Kevin Stefanski. The Browns were reportedly tied to Dennis Allen and Urban Meyer, as well, and interviewed Mike McCarthy before he signed with the Dallas Cowboys on Monday.

One day removed from coaching the Eagles defense to a 17-9 wild-card defeat to the Seattle Seahawks, Schwartz could be the second defensive-minded coach the Browns have interviewed in this process (Saleh).

The 53-year-old coach has not been a head coach since his five-year tenure with the Detroit Lions from 2009 to 2013. Schwartz led the Lions to a 29-51 record in his five campaigns, the best of which, a 10-6 season in 2011, saw Detroit make its first postseason appearance at the time since 1999; the Lions lost in the wild-card round.

Since his firing in 2013, Schwartz has been the defensive coordinator for the Buffalo Bills (2014) and Eagles (2016-present). He won a Super Bowl ring as Eagles DC in 2017. The Eagles defense has ranked 13th, fourth, 23rd and 10th in yards allowed in the four years Schwartz has been its coordinator.

The Browns are interviewing Daboll on Monday and are scheduled to interview McDaniels on Friday, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Stefanski is also expected to interview for the Browns opening this week.
                                Schwartz and Garrett? What could possibly go wrong?

Comment

Working...
                                X