Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• The guy I would've really liked on the Lions was ETIENNE. Too bad he stayed
      WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
        The guy I would've really liked on the Lions was ETIENNE. Too bad he stayed
        Me too
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Posted by Josh Alper on April 7, 2020, 7:18 AM EDT

Getty Images

Ben Roethlisberger and Eric Ebronreally impressed
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Hard Knocks to feature both Rams and Chargers

Hard Knocks this summer, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports. It would be the first time two teams are on Hard KnocksHard KnocksHard Knocks to document.

But if training camp is able to go on, the league will use the NFL Films summer reality show to promote two teams that are planning to move into a new stadium and hoping to draw in new fans.

Comment

• John Harbaugh worried virtual draft could be hacked

fully virtualBaltimore SunYeah, big concernWall Street Journal or the New York Times

Comment

• Phones still work right?

Comment

• Ya, because phones have never been tapped.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                    Ya, because phones have never been tapped.
                    Lol. You are on one today.

Yeah. I can just see it. "Yeah bro. The Lions are taking..." "The Lions select Derrick Brown...."

What is your point? Someone will know the pick before it's announced? Shocker! That's never happened before. FFS

Comment

• LOGAN THOMASTE, WASHINGTON REDSKINS
                      Speaking Tuesday, Redskins coach Ron Rivera said TEs coach Pete Hoener is "really excited" about free agent addition TE Logan Thomas.

Hoener praised Thomas' "smarts, savvy and athletic ability." He also claimed Thomas is "still learning to play the position," but the reality is, Thomas converted from quarterback in late 2016. This was not a recent move. Going on 29, Thomas is highly unlikely to have a late-career breakout, though he is coming off a personal best line of 16/173/1.

SOURCE: Kyle Stackpole on Twitter
                      Apr 7, 2020, 2:26 PM

Comment

• Comment

• Yup. TJ and JJ need to step up and MS really needs to lean on them to open up the outside.

Comment

• Former XFL OT Storm Norton signs with Chargers

Posted by Charean Williams on April 10, 2020, 8:51 PM EDT

Getty Images

Former XFL offensive tackle Storm Norton has agreed to a two-year deal with the Chargers, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports.

He becomes the second XFL player signed by the Chargers, who also agreed to terms with tight end Donald ParhamNorton went undrafted out of Toledo in 2017, signing with the Lions. He also has spent time with the Cardinals and Vikings.

His only NFL appearance came in 2018 with the Vikings. Norton played three special teams snaps.

Comment

• Snacks Harrison Says He Was 'Hell-Bent On Getting Out' Of Detroit

He didn't feel comfortable in Matt Patricia's defense.

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                                Snacks Harrison Says He Was 'Hell-Bent On Getting Out' Of Detroit

He didn't feel comfortable in Matt Patricia's defense.

https://971theticket.radio.com/artic...-kXhqC8AnFt2wQ
                                By Jeremy Reisman

Comment

Working...
                                X