Clear All

• Jim Caldwell receiving some interest.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
      Jim Caldwell receiving some interest.

Hope he gets it.

Comment

• Josh Bynes, LB, was wearing a Captains letter for CIN and blowing plays up last night against PIT.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Yahoo Sports: Damon Harrison: I came here to help, did that and now it’s time to move on.
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Former Lion and Pro Bowler with an interception today. Not good enough for the Lions but somehow can find the field for Seattle.

Comment

• Q Diggs?

Comment

• Aaron Donald still wreaking havoc

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaRaySparty View Post
                  Aaron Donald still wreaking havoc
                  too bad we needed more weaponz for you know who.......
                  The only logical explanation is:
                  I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• No words

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaRaySparty View Post
                      Aaron Donald still wreaking havoc
                      When was he a Lion?

Comment

• Obviously he wasn’t. But NBT got the reference, he should have been.

Comment

• Andre Roberts, pro bowl kick returner apparently.

Comment

• Snacks Harrison to the Packers.

I don’t like Snacks anymore.

Comment

• One of my favorite Lions coaches ... wish him the best
                              WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Report: Martin Mayhew joining Washington’s front office

Posted by Josh Alper on January 20, 2021, 2:08 PM EST

Getty Images

Martin Mayhew will not be the General Manager of the Washington Football Team, but he will reportedly be joining the organization.

Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that Mayhew will be leaving his position as the 49ers vice president of player personnel and taking a job in Washington. His title is to be determined, but he will be a “high-ranking executive” with the team.

Mayhew had interviewed for the General Manager opening before the team hired Marty Hurney to fill the position this week.

Mayhew played four seasons as a defensive back with Washington and went to law school after the end of his playing carreer. He began working in the Lions’ personnel department in 2001 and was their General Manager from 2008-2015.
                                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Working...
                                X