X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
    My friend Ken L

Comment

• He's just sore we didn't embrace his stupid "fans wearing blue ski masks over their faces" idea.
      Last edited by edindetroit; April 3, 2024, 07:34 PM.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

He's just sore we didn't embrace his stupid fans wearing blue ski masks over their faces.
        Correct. We did ok without him the majority of the season.

We'll be fine without his nonsense.

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
        My friend Ken L

Comment

My friend Ken L

Comment

My friend Ken L

Comment

My friend Ken L

Comment

My friend Ken L

Comment

My friend Ken L

Comment

My friend Ken L

Comment

My friend Ken L

Comment

• Former Detroit Lions that was suspended for gambling gets a contract with the Buffalo Bills.

Quintez Cephus, Bills reach agreement after WR reinstated from gambling suspension

By Jenna West
                        April 28, 2024

The Buffalo Bills agreed to a deal with wide receiver Quintez Cephus, who was reinstated by the NFL on April 18 following his year-long suspension, Cephus’ agency said. The agency, SportsTrust Advisors, did not provide any contract details.

Last April, Cephus was among five players suspended for violating the NFL’s gambling policy, including then-Lions safety C.J. Moore and current Lions receiver Jameson Williams. The players received various suspension lengths, with Cephus’ being indefinite.

Upon being reinstated, Cephus was free to sign with a team.

Cephus, a 2020 fifth-round pick, had not secured a post on the Lions’ roster before his suspension. He’d been in and out of the lineup with injuries and was viewed as a player on the roster bubble heading into the 2023 season.

In three seasons in Detroit, Cephus tallied 37 receptions for 568 yards and four touchdowns.

Jenna West is a staff editor on The Athletic's news team. Before joining The Athletic, she served as a writer and producer for Sports Illustrated's national news desk. Jenna is a graduate of Northwestern University.

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                        My friend Ken L

Comment

My friend Ken L

Comment

• Its so funny how ever present Barry is now compared to his playing days.

Comment

• Saw this on social media. I don't recall seeing it back then, such a cool shot!

Patrick Peterson lining up against Megatron.

FB_IMG_1717451655552.jpg
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Petting Zoo arrested in Dallas for punching a glass door.
                                "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                                Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

Working...
                                X