Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

Would have been plenty more had the retarded coaches not started taking him out in goal line situations.
    Are you kidding? I wish they would have started taking him out sooner in goal line situations. He was taking a beating near the end zone.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yeah! It's cooler than normal today... therefore there is no global warming!

So now do we need to go to a college coach telling his team not to injure the feature back, because you don't want to face the backup, Barry Sanders? Or do you want to see a bunch of coaches who say Barry is the GOAT? You know there are plenty of examples out there.

I am looking forward to the football season, when your dumb ass takes go silent, because you 'have better things to do', and don't watch the games.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• This message is hidden because dwt1 is on your ignore list.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
          Yeah! It's cooler than normal today... therefore there is no global warming!

Nothing to see here, folks. This is exactly how global warming works. If you love your grandchildren and the polar bears, send all of your money to Al Gore immediately.

Sincerely, Al Gore
          AAL 2017: Zach "in the beanstalk" Zenner

Comment

• Originally posted by Datfroggy View Post
            Nothing to see here, folks. This is exactly how global warming works. If you love your grandchildren and the polar bears, send all of your money to Al Gore immediately.

Sincerely, Al Gore
            .....so he can afford another house to monitor the results in Monte Carlo.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
              Hey what ever helps you sleep at night.

BTW Calvin had 26 less TDs than Barry but he only touched the ball 750 times, verses Barry's 3412 times.
              Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Sanders is 9th all-time in Rushing TD's, DESPITE being vultured to death for most of his career. He was the rare RB who actually provided WR like TD's with some level of consistency - the ones from outside the red zone.

Apples to Apples, Calvin is 22nd all-time in receiving TD's - which isn't chopped liver either........

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                Are you kidding? I wish they would have started taking him out sooner in goal line situations. He was taking a beating near the end zone.
                To me, you are rewriting history.
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  Bullshit

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
                    Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Sanders is 9th all-time in Rushing TD's, DESPITE being vultured to death for most of his career. He was the rare RB who actually provided WR like TD's with some level of consistency - the ones from outside the red zone.

Apples to Apples, Calvin is 22nd all-time in receiving TD's - which isn't chopped liver either........
                    But no Running back like TDs. Make all the excuses you want, the dude never showed up in the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                      .....so he can afford another house to monitor the results in Monte Carlo.
                      Never been to Monte Carlo

Comment

• I never worried about Barry getting hurt for 2 reasons:
                        1) He always kept his head up
                        2) He had tree trunks for thighs

Most RB's have one or the other, the rare ones have both. If Barry was going to get hurt it was going to be something you couldn't avoid - something like turf toe or a non-contact knee injury.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                          But no Running back like TDs. Make all the excuses you want, the dude never showed up in the playoffs.
                          How can you fault one of the leading rushers in NFL history from being pulled from the game against his will?
                          How much worse were his playoff stats from say - Jim Brown?

You gonna bust Jim Brown's balls for getting only 8 yards on 7 carries vs the Giants?

HA!!!!!!!
                          Last edited by Fraquar; August 13, 2017, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• C'mon DWT, anxiously awaiting your response to how Jim Brown absolutely sucked because his numbers in the post-season were even worse than Barry Sanders.....

ROFL.

Comment

• FFS.
                              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
                                How can you fault one of the leading rushers in NFL history from being pulled from the game against his will?
                                How much worse were his playoff stats from say - Jim Brown?

You gonna bust Jim Brown's balls for getting only 8 yards on 7 carries vs the Giants?

HA!!!!!!!
                                Who said I faulted him, he was pulled because the stats said anybody else was a better option than him.

Who cares about what Jim Brown did, why is that relevant to what Barry did?

Comment

Working...
                                X