No announcement yet.

Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimately, that could be a decision that bites them in the ass, as Lang cost them about the same money and is 4 years older. But Warford's performance in Detroit had deteriorated since his rookie year. That might be on the coaches/scheme or it might be on Warford.

Comment

• He wasn't doing it here. Not since his rookie year. So, No fu(ks given what he does elsewhere. They gave him a healthy shot here. What, 4-5 years?
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• He wasn't healthy here
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          He wasn't healthy here
          Yup. I meant a nice amount of time when I said a healthy dose.

But yeah, he spent a lot of time in the hot tub.
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Isn't that a bargaining tool? Spend as much time as you can on your rookie contract in the hot tub because it will not diminish bargaining power and extend the lifetime of your career.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• In four years he missed 7 games, he started in 57 out of 64 games. You guys will make up anything.

Funny, warford leaves and improves instantaneously, Lang arrives and his performance goes down. Uhmmmm

Comment

• Dildo, Dildo!
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Funny that part of Lang's performance going down is due to injury that was the reason Green Bay did not want to give him the money he had earned, but, all of a sudden his play attracts laundry that seems to have been OK when he was wearing a different color.

And about Warford.

........it is not the games missed, but the games he showed up for.

Hot tub can be an adjective instead of a noun.

Comment

• Obviously NO saw something good. You know who else is doing well? Riley Rieff

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                      Ultimately, that could be a decision that bites them in the ass, as Lang cost them about the same money and is 4 years older. But Warford's performance in Detroit had deteriorated since his rookie year. That might be on the coaches/scheme or it might be on Warford.
                      Reiff is having a very good year, Warford is having a good year. Waddle is a backup in NE but he has performed well when he needed to start.

There's a disturbing pattern emerging.

Comment

• Decker will be better than Reiff for much longer. That is not an indictment of Reiff.
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post
                          Reiff is having a very good year, Warford is having a good year. Waddle is a backup in NE but he has performed well when he needed to start.

There's a disturbing pattern emerging.
                          Dude, it's been that way for decades. ever wonder why teams like NE, NO, GB can plug and play any offensive lineman, but Detroit can never seem to find that lineman that thier (insert franchise QB of the moment here) needs to get his full potential?

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                            Decker will be better than Reiff for much longer. That is not an indictment of Reiff.
                            yes he will, but Mediocre Matty will still be mediocre and eventually you begin pointing to every little flaw Decker has as an excuse as to why Mediocre Matty is who he is. it's like fucking clock work, just a matter of time.

Comment

Attached Files
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Rieff played well enough while he was here and was a trooper when it came to sliding over to RT however, he was due to make LT money and Lions did not think highly enough of him to give him that.

I am OK with that decision.

Comment

Working...
                                X